Tama Love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowerFairy23

Reaction score
Katy, a very smart tamagotchi, had a crush on a very handsome Tamagotchi named Max . Katy really wanted to know if Max liked her, so she asked her friends if they thought Max liked her. That's where YOU come in, send in answers and reasons about Katy & Max.

Katy: :furawatchi: ,

Max: :furawatchi: .

Katy soon found out see did not need to ask her friends, Max asked her out on a date the next day! :eek:

Wow I have I date with Max!tought Katy but the

next day a beutiful girl :mellow: came to her class

Max fell heads over heels with her.

Even though Joy wanted to be friends with Katy Katy didnt really seemed to be friendly.

When Katy forgot her lunch Joy was willing the share half of her sandwitch but Katy's response was " No i dont want Joy germs you idiot. Dont even talk to me. I hate you". That made Joy so upset she started crying silently.

:furawatchi: Katy felt really bad about what she had said, she wanted to Apologize.

She tried to say that she was sorry, but whenever Katy came close to Joy, Joy started to run away. Katy started to feel really bad. :furawatchi:

Katy just followed Joy secretly. She tapped her back and Joy said "What!" Katy said "I want to apologize for what I said. I'm sorry" Then Joy said "You mean it?" Katy said "Yeah. It's just that we've been enemies forever and I wasn't used to change that. But I'm ready to change when you are"

God spared Max, Joy & Katy were so happy when Max got out of the Hospital a week later.

Something was wrong with Joy though. . . . Joy got really ill.she had to go to the Hospital three days later. :)

Katy was also getting fatter and soon she fond out that she was Pregnent!!! Max and got a call from the hospital a few days later and found out something terrible happed to Joy!

Joy had died from a disease called smallpox, Max and Katy cried bitterly.

1 week later Max asked Katy to marry him, she said yes.

They married 1 mouth later.

Katy had named Joy after the Mimitchi Joy who died. Then the 3 grew up. They were all adults now:

Joy= :) like the other Joy

Sorrow= :)

Peace= :wacko:

Soon the triplets got married!

Joy Married a :huh: named Eric

Sorrow married a :angry: named Francis

Peace married a :huh: named Quincey.

Sorrow and Francis had a baby :p girl named Krystal.

You can name the baby(s) that the others had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back