Tama-Magic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score

Welcome to Witch Hill

"Hello, this is the captain. We are landing, so please buckle your seatbelts," said the captain. Kylie buckled her seatbelt and so did Mum. "Welcome to Witch Hill, darling," Mum said as they landed.

The Witch Hill airport wasn't as crowded as the TamaTown airport. But it was crowded. "I want my stuff back," Kylie kept complaining to Mum. "You'll get them back," Mum kept telling her. Then Kylie thought of what she would look like ten years after she had finished the school. Maybe an ugly Memetchi-Decotchi thing with a witch hat. "Ick," she said. "I'm very very sorry, ma'am, my daughter always forgets her manners," Mum said with an embarrassed look on her face. "Grounded for a month!" she whispered to Kylie. There was an old Otokitchi standing in front of them. "Oops," Kylie said quietly. "Hmph," the Otokitchi said and walked away. "Why are you doing this?" Mum asked Kylie furiously. "I... I..." Kylie stammered. Mum sighed. "You're still grounded for a month, young lady."

They arrived to their house with a taxi. Mum payed the driver while Kylie stared at a mansion. "Who lives there?" she asked, tugging on her mother's dress. "It's our new house," Mum answered, "Now help me with these bags."

Kylie and Mum carried the bags in the mansion. When the bags were all inside, Mum asked, "Isn't this just perfect?"

Kylie looked around. Creaking doors, scary paintings, spiderwebs everywhere. "No," she answered. Mum sighed again. "With a bit of paint, some water and a mop, we'll make this place comfortable and clean!" she smiled. Kylie stared at Mum. "Someone's gone cuckoo," she thought.

Two hours later, after putting the furniture in the right places, the Gotchimis went out for a walk. "What a lovely day," Mum said as they were about 7 metres from their house. Dark clouds wre in the sky, but it wasn't raining. Bats were flying around. Scary-looking strangers were staring at them as they walked by. "It's worse than I thought," Kylie thought.

Latest posts

Back