Tama-Magic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score

Annabelle Tamagoya

Next morning, Kylie was staring at her 'Blood-i-os' while Mum was chatting on the phone with, of course, Mr.Apple. Kylie looked at the clock and then said, "Come on Mum, I'm gonna be late for school."

"Okay, Okay," Mum said. "I've got to go now, honey. No, you hang up first. No, you hang up first! No, you!" Kylie sighed and went upstairs to pack her things.

Mum drove to a big, gray building. "Here we are!" she said. Kylie stared at the building. "This is my new school? I'll pass," she thought. Suddenly there was a pink spark of light from the top window. "What was that?" Kylie asked. "I don't know, but you will soon enough," Mum laughed. Kylie ran inside. "Hey, wait for me!" Mum laughed and followed her.

Kylie ran down the hallway. "Yaaa--ouch!" she yelled as she bumped into something. "Watch where you're going!" a Young Dorotchi said. "I-I-I'm sorry," Kylie said and got up, feeling like an idiot. "What class are you coming to?" the Young Dorotchi asked. "How did you know I'm new here?" Kylie asked. "I asked, what class are you coming to?" the Young Dorotchi asked again. "I don't know," Kylie answered quietly. "How can't you know?" the Young Dorotchi asked. Kylie started feeling angry. "I just don't know, okay?!" she said loudly. "I'm Annabelle Tamagoya," the Young Dorotchi said and crossed her arms, "and you don't have to start yelling at me." Kylie gave her a mean look and walked back to Mum.

Mum took Kylie to classroom number 11. Kylie went in shyly. A nice-looking Mimitchi was standing in front of the class, smiling at Kylie. "Hello, Kylie," she said. "Welcome to Ghoul School Elementary." Kylie saw Annabelle staring at her. "She's everywhere," Kylie thought. "I am Mrs. Zap. What is your name?" the Mimitchi asked. "K-Kylie Gotchimi," Kylie answered.

Latest posts

Back