Tama-Magic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score

Friends or Foes?

The rest of the lesson went smoothly. Kylie seemed to be good at being a witch, even though she was a normal Ichigotchi. Well, everyone else was normal too. Atleast they looked normal.

When the bell rang, everyone except Kylie rushed outside. Kylie walked slowly and watched her feet walk. She could already imagine the bullies turning her into a frog, laughing, and feeding her flies. "So your name is Kylie, huh?" someone said. Kylie looked up to see two happy eyes staring at her. "Hi Annabelle," Kylie replied quietly, nearly whispering. "I can't hear you!" Annabelle said loudly. Kylie looked away for a second and then looked back. "Why aren't you going outside?" she asked. "That's what I should ask you!" the Dorotchi exclaimed. "Well?" Kylie asked again. "I, um... Mrs. Zap told me to show you around the school," Annabelle answered, feeling happy she had thought of an excuse. "Okay," Kylie said and nodded. "I bet she just wants to stay inside for recess," she thought.

Annabelle gave Kylie a tour around the Ghoul School Elementary. Most of it was running down the hallways, since Annabelle kept forgetting her lipstick. Apparently she had to put some more on every time she saw a chair she could sit on, and then she would leave the lipstick on the chair. Kylie started getting frustrated, and after the 7th time, she asked, "Why do you have to put on so much lipstick?!" She quickly covered her mouth after she realized what she had said, but Annabelle already heard her. She wasn't mad at all. "You'll see very soon," she said and winked. "There can't be a good reason to put on that much lipstick," Kylie thought. But there was. Atleast that's what Annabelle thought.

Five minutes after, Annabelle stopped. "Here comes the reason!" she giggled and then tried to look pretty. She put her ribbon straight and made a 'cool' pose. Kylie tried not to laugh at her pose. Soon a Young Mametchi walked over to them. He smiled at Annabelle's pose and turned to Kylie. "Hi, I'm Troy. What's your name?" he asked with a nice smile. "I'm Kylie," answered Kylie, and suddenly got the feeling that maybe this school wasn't so bad. "I see. Well, gotta go! See you later!" he said and rushed off. "Why? Why did you have to do that? He was gonna be my future husband!" Annabelle yelled at Kylie. Kylie gulped. Maybe she should pretend to be sick for the next 10 years.

Latest posts

Back