Tama-Magic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score

The Magic Cheese (again)

The Magic Cheese smelled good. "Mmm," Kylie said. She started feeling hungry. She opened the wrapping, but suddenly remembered. "The cheese is for Annabelle!" she thought and closed the wrapping quickly. The wrapping opened. Kylie closed it again. The wrapping opened. Kylie closed it. The wrapping opened again. "Hmm," Kylie said and looked around. She saw some tape on Mrs. Zap's desk. Kylie smiled and was about to run to Mrs. Zap's desk, but the cheese was in the way. Kylie tripped and fell on The Magic Cheese, and The Magic Cheese slid out of the wrapping. "No!" Kylie thought. She got up, and walked towards the cheese. But then the cheese dissapeared. "Where is it?" Kylie thought. She turned around, and saw The Magic Cheese on Mrs. Zap's desk. "Aha!" she yelled and ran to Mrs. Zap's desk. She took the cheese and was putting it in the wrapping, when she heard a voice behind her. "What are you doing with The Magic Cheese, Ms. Gotchimi?" it asked. Kylie turned around slowly, and saw Mrs. Zap. "H-h-h-hi," Kylie said, trembling. "Where did it go?" Mrs. Zap asked. Kylie turned around and saw nothing. She felt the nothing with her hand, and it turned out to be an invisible Magic Cheese. Kylie grinned and turned around again. "I don't know," she said, trying not to burst out laughing. "Very well then, I'll look for it later," Mrs. Zap said, smiling. "And I thought she was gonna explode of anger," Kylie thought. "I'll go now," she said and took the invisble cheese. Then she picked up her bag and ran out the door.

Kylie walked outside. It was quiet. Kylie smiled. She put her things down, and called her mum.

"Beeep, beeep, beeep... Hello?"

"Hi, mum."

"Why are you calling me at this time of the day?"

"School ended early."

"Oh, okay. Where are you?"

"Outside the school building."

"Okay, I'm coming to pick you up. It might take a while, so you could do your homework."

"Okay, mum. Bye!"

"Bye, honey!"

Kylie put her cellphone back in her bag, and took out her homework. She walked to a bench, and sat down. She opened her book and started reading. It was hard to concentrate, because she kept thinking about Annabelle and the Magic Cheese. She looked up from her book to check if her mum was coming. She saw her car coming to the parking lot. Kylie smiled and jumped of the bench. Then she noticed something. The Magic Cheese was gone.

Latest posts

Back