Tama Mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't get it! Sure I know when the mail man comes, you check your mail box and blah, blah blah, but I don't get the fortune cookie part! I cant check the envolope or the ! enless the mailman comes, but it will let me check the star. it gives me 2 stars with all 3 things when i do it but when the mailman comes will i get 3?

HELP!

ok,

here

the [!] mail you can only read once, and once only and that contains: a invite to start preschool, a invite to start school, or a job.

the envolpe you also can only read once and that contains: visits from the king, the robber and hearts.

the fortune cookie, as you know, lets you read itself many times. it will, as you know, read your fortune, and will change in a few hours.

hope that helped

laura_1996 ;)

you can also get a snake or poo im just wondering why do you get the king robber etc??? ;) :) :nazotchi: :) :) :huh: :D :p B)

[SIZE=21pt]The money fortion cookie:[/SIZE]more Money when playing a game

[SIZE=21pt]The heart fortion cookie:[/SIZE]a better relation ship with the next person you connect with

[SIZE=21pt]THe strengh fortion cookie:[/SIZE]less channses getting sick

YOU'RE WELCOME :D :) :blink:

I figered it out! You can't try to get a certain type of mail. It comes randomly. But it was really wierd at my friends house the other day, i got mail and she said "your so lucky! I want mail!" then 5 sec. later she got mail. then later it happend again!

ok,here

the [!] mail you can only read once, and once only and that contains: a invite to start preschool, a invite to start school, or a job.

the envolpe you also can only read once and that contains: visits from the king, the robber and hearts.

the fortune cookie, as you know, lets you read itself many times. it will, as you know, read your fortune, and will change in a few hours.

hope that helped

laura_1996 :D
What does receiving a heart mean? :D

Reciving a heart means you get more faces/hearts when you connect :D :D :D B) :wub: :wub: :lol: :D :D :D :D

On my V4, Star / Fortune cookies arrive 3 times a day. Some people claim they get more than 3 per day, but I've never seen it.

(1) 1 minute after morning wakeup

(2) 1:00 PM

(3) 4:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back