Tama Mama's V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
[SIZE=13pt]Tama Mama's V5 Log![/SIZE]

Hi guys, again! I keep re-trying this log thing but it hasn't been working. So I'll try again! Before I get started though, I would like to say that comments are always appreciated, but please only comment by PM, otherwise your post will be deleted by a guide. I love getting PMs and I will post any PMs pertaining to this log here, so please feel free to send some.

So, without further ado, I would like to introduce to you to my tama family, which hatched a few moments ago. I am doing a naming theme; it's Super Mario! I know, very, very cheesy. But I couldn't think of anything else so I thought, Eh, why not?

• Family Name: Super
  • First Born: Mimifuwatchi: Peach
  • Second Born: Futabatchi: Toad
  • Third Born: Omututchi: Daisy
They're obviously babies right now and all you tama owners know babies are far from exciting. So I'm just going to put their stats and some of my goals and then I'll update later when they're toddlers:

Family Name: Super

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥♥

Peach; daughter: Mimifuwatchi

Toad; son: Futabatchi

Daisy; daughter: Omututchi

Bonds: 0%

Generation: 1

Family: Blended

Gotchi Points: 0

My Goals:

• Get 100% bonds
  • Get a pure family
  • Get a Music Star Tamagotchi
  • Get up to generation 5, at least!
Also, the Super's just got sick (I cured them) and Peach used the potty. More later!

Tama Mama :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]Cheats[/SIZE]

I have some cheats here if you didn't know them already. Here are the cheats to get three items that raise your bonding points by 3 every time you use it. 100 bonding points=10% bonds.

• 07500 43694 = Unchi-kun
  • 07500 43795 = Gotchi King DVD
  • 07201 43894 = Magokorotchi
Here is another cheat that gets you 1,000gp every time you use it; click here to see it.

I'll post more cheats when I find them. Bye :)

Tama Mama :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back