Tama Marrying Trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
There is finally a way, for Tama-Go and TMGC+C, to get Perfect Care characters every generation - it's all about the partners.

Just as a helpful tip to help you get on quicker, the matchmaking time for v6 is 12:30 PM (set it to 12:29 PM though), and for V4 it is 6:00 PM. Set it to 5:59 PM and wait a minute.

The rest that I own have a Dating Place.

Now onto the partner guide. Your Tama character will need to be Perfect Care, have either no parents or Perfect Care ones (make sure BOTH its parents were Perfect Care), and of course must be old enough to marry. The Marrying Age for most Versions is 5 or 6. Here is a step-by-step guide to finding the right partner:

1. Go to the Dating Place/set your Tama to Matchmaking Time.

2. Look at the partner the Matchmaker offers you. Make sure it is one of these (look at the guide for YOUR VERSION): TMGC+C: MEMETCHI, VIOLETCHI (or Furawatchi), MAMETCHI, KUROMAMETCHI.

Music Star: CHANTOTCHI, MIMITCHI, MAMETCHI, KUROMAMETCHI.

Tama-Go: I think it is VIOLETCHI, LOVELITCHI, MAMETCHI, KUROMAMETCHI but I will update once I have found out for sure.

3. If it's not one of those listed on your Version's list, don't marry! If the mate is listed on your Version's list, MARRY!!

This guide only helps you get a Perfect Care baby, but it worked 3 times in a row on my TMGC+C. I cannot gurantee it will work.

So basically it'll only work if you already have perfect care parents or if it's a generation 1? I'll be on Generation 4 soon, so will I have to get a perfect care character and I'll be able to marry to a perfect care spouse? :S

Huh? So you have to have perfect care parents or you can't have a perfect care tama next generation?

If getting a perfect character happened simply through marriage then there would be no reason to actually raise Tama.

Pretty sure if you take care of your Tama well enough you should get a Perfect Care. On TMGC+C it means NO CARE MISSES as Adult.

I do not understand this thread.

~Phnx

Ummmm phnx, you didn't understand my other way of getting Perfect Care characters so please let me explain it. If you want us to discuss it, please do that by PM.

You are right, you DO need to take proper care of your Tama, but it's just that having Perfect Care parents INCREASES THE POSSIBILITY of you getting a Perfect Care character, especially on random versions.

I'm not convinvced that the Tama's parents hold any sway over what the baby can become when it evolves. How do you know this?

I do NOT need to repeat this. I just tested it on many versions.

it wont increase the possibility if i remember correctly this methos worked one with the V1. Perfect care is 0 care misses having better care parents wont make it take longer for a care miss to happen.

i know this isnt the V1 i know this only works for things like the V1 (maybe 2 and 3 ) and that the versions you are listing are not random perfect care is 0 care misses having better care parents wont make it take longer for a care miss to happen.

I really doubt this. I did all the things you said. Nothing happened. I got a Ringotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back