TAMA MATES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOW MUCH OF A FRIEND TO YOU IS YOUR TAMAGOTCHI?

• Your Only Friend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bessie mates

• Soul mates

• Good friends

• Friends

• Enemies

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I like your Avatar!! I have 3 cats and I love 'em.
I suppose my Tama is my best friend... Whenever one of my other friends can't do something, I play with my Tama. It's colorful little egg just brings a smile to my face!! Lol!!! :D :( .
i hav 5 cats i use to have 7

How old are you? 10? You're too young for that... :D
i'm 9,and my friend did something that broke my trust,

he killed my kutipatchi that was on the 19th generataion!!!!!!!!

it took me from the time i activated it till a couple weeks ago.

my hitodetchi is my only friend....once again

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm 9,and my friend did something that broke my trust,he killed my kutipatchi that was on the 19th generataion!!!!!!!!

it took me from the time i activated it till a couple weeks ago.

my hitodetchi is my only friend....once again
Well uh, good luck later in life. :huh:

I know how you guyz feel i love my tamagotchis to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVEmy tama. it's a takotchi. my friend across the street has a tama too. sometimes they play together. but my tama always use to beat him in games, but they havent played together in a while, because ive been on vacation for thre weeks. my tama is the 1st genaration and is 7 years olds

My Tama is like my best friend!!! I Love him to death!! I freak out when I don't know where it is! My mom just laughs at me! :)

HA HA! Only friend? Surely you guys have lives outside your housez! Yeah I'd say He's my buddy. :D

Hmm... I have a human best friend back home in Tennessee, and I have another human best friend down here in Florida. I guess all of my Tamagotchis are my third best friends. ;)

:ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :ichigotchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: there soooooooooooo like my only friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back