Tama mini- a rip off?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deerylou

Reaction score
Tama mini is indeed a rip off. You cannot play any games with it, and they hardly show any emotion. There is only about two stages. :)

Well, tama minis are suppose to be easy to take care of, I wouldn't say they are rip offs, they are kinda cute, in fact, I have one. There isn't much to do on them, but I find the animations adorable!

Ok, I have mini, and it's sorta dissapointing. But, I like to carry it aroung on my belt loop or something to show off my style. :D Yes, it barely shows ANY emotion, but I guess japan/china has better things to do instead of making tiny tama's... Even though I sound like a tama hater when I say that. Blarg.

But I still LOVE them, though! -_- :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Tamagotchi Chibi/Mini. It just has some really interesting querks and is just a all round good pet.

I agree, you cannot do much with it.. But that's how it's suppost to be. And their are 3 stages if you get the secret character. -_-

I suggestion is to get it! I love 'em!

I'm not getting one because then I'd have to wait for ages for it to come off e-bay

i was really disappointed with the tama mini. i wish they'd come out with sort of better specialty tamas, like they did in the first wave of tamas in 96/97 (angel ocean etc). the animations on a mini are really cute, and the secret character is adorable. i keep mine on my backpack for an accessory and don't really take care of it. :wub:

Yes, there are 3 stages if you keep it alive long enough. I got an Oyajitchi once.

I rather like the Mini's, they're pretty low-maintenance and I can bring them to school...unlike the full-blown Connections, which you have to check every hour!

Yeah, they are good if you need a rest but cannot stand being without being with a Tamagotchi. :hitodetchi:

The tama mini is good because it is easy to care for and lives a long time. My first mini tama just died, an oyajitchi, and I lost count how many weeks he was alive for. He would have lived longer too, if the pause didn't come off accidentally in my bag when I was busy this morning. <_<

i got a mini for my aunt who wanted a tamagotchi. she didn't think she could take care of a big tama so i got her a mini and she loves it. it's true it only goes through 2 stages baby and adult but it is indeed very easy to take care of and she loves it.

Tama mini is indeed a rip off. You cannot play any games with it, and they hardly show any emotion. There is only about two stages. :ph34r:
minis are allright ;) :D :wacko:

I think the tama minis are so cute I know they're kinda cheesy but well it's so small so not that many features could be held in that little box. I do not think they're better than the regular tamas!!!!

I have.........

v2=camoflague=peach purple pink

v2=life savers candy=red white yellow blue purple green

v2=true friends yelloe flowers=yellow blue pink purple

v2=tropical fun=blueflowers=blue white yellow pink green

v1=purple=metallic=stickers

-KeLsEy

:angry: :angry: ^_^ ;)

I actually love my tamagotchi mini! I think they are very cute and I love wearing them around my jeans belt loop! They aren't very much work and they are very cute! And I think the characters are really cute since they are more scrunched up and on a smaller screen! And also when you pause your tama instead of saying pause it shows an ! above your tamas head! I think it's pretty cute! So if you see it in the store I recommend you to buy it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back