Tama MINI"S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammers27

Reaction score
:puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: Ok so there are new tama mini's how much re they. I really want one. Oh and can they connect with big ones???

From what I've heard, Mini's aren't in the US yet, they will be in a month or two. They don't have ANY games (wah), they're only two-thirds the size of a Connection. No connecting feature, though. All you need to do is feed it meals or snacks and voila! they're happy. Mini's are supposed to be more of a decorative keychain than a fully functioning Tama...most of the colors are targeted at girls, it seems. :rolleyes:

I already saw some USA mini Tamagotchis on ebay today, so I guess they will be out in stores soon :ph34r: Mimitchirocks is right about the features. I've got a Japanese Tamagotchi mini and all it need is to clean up the poo, feed it and put it to sleep. It doesn't require much attention and it has got less characters than the first Tamagotchi. But I liked to play with it, it also has got secret chracters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back