TAMA MINI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a tama mini?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Devil

Reaction score
Well, today I went to ToysRus and they had tama best friend packs and beside those were these little tamas about the size of a bottle cap!!! I'm not joking! They are called tamagotchi minis! They were $9.99 here, wich adds up to $10.00!

:ph34r: :( :angry: :angry: I WANT A MINI SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHENEVER I GO TO TOY'R'US, THEY'RE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I WANT A MINI SOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!

I don't know if they're availible in the UK. They aren't like a v1 or v2. Its like a starter tama. They're really easy to take care of.

If you are the ones who search and search for them, here's a tip.

If you go to toysRus and they DON'T have them, then ASK them when they'll be getting another shipment! Same go's for any other places! You have to ask sometimes! By the way, they only have 4 colours, the flame one if my fave! :angry:

I have a question well i'm going to toys r us soon and do u recommend me to get one because i have $50?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back