Tama Mix, character places and times for marriage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
So my Tama is grown and I want to start marrying her off though I want to marry her to either Kikitchi or the prince guy (unsure of his name) Im not sure what times to get to the park or castle to build up their relationship. Does anyone know if theres a chart out there for this?

edit-

I accidentally proposed to the prince and my tama was super embarrassed and got shot down cuz the relationship is still blue...oops

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're targeting a specific character (eg. Prince Tamahiko), just visit the Castle destination at any time. You will be able to meet other characters as well (they are chosen randomly) but if you meet the same character several times, it will increase your relationship.

Quick tip - If an unwanted character proposes to you, choose the third option (かんかえさせて, roughly translates to "let me think about it") instead of directly saying いいえ (no) if you don't like to make the other character cry :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back