tama music star vs tama+C

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama love 1275

Reaction score
hi, im planning to buy a new tama online and i want to know which one i should buy, tama music star or tama color. plzzz help me, thnxxx :rolleyes: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely the Tamagotchi Color, but it is also much more expensive and as far as I know, it's only made in Japanese.

money is not a problem and i can work my way out with the japanese but i think the music star is more fan u know like concerts and stuff but i think im gonna get the tama color, thnxxx

I like the music star but it gets old after you are successful with a character. On the other hand the color does too. Once you figure it out its pretty tedious too. However I just purchased a TMGC+C Hexagonitchi and its alot more fun. Just figuring out the Japanese makes it alot more entertaining.

However its up to you.

i think the tamagotchi color is more fun so im getting it, thnxx guys for helping.

I think eventually you should also get a music star bc they are really fun tamas!

I would get the color first, since they are only available in Japan, and are more expensive. The Music Star should be available to you locally, so you don't have to wait for it to be shipped. But definitely get them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back