tama names.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemon23

Reaction score
well i went to school and left my tama home ,

unpaused. so i called my dad at lunch and told him to pause it.

and where my tama had a baby,

he left her today and my dad said something with names and stuff come up,

and dumb him just pressed ' c ' and now thats her name.

is there anyway i can change it ?!

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately, no. you can only change a tamas name straight after the egg hatches and it comes up with name, sorry. :huh:

well i went to school and left my tama home , unpaused. so i called my dad at lunch and told him to pause it.

and where my tama had a baby,

he left her today and my dad said something with names and stuff come up,

and dumb him just pressed ' c ' and now thats her name.

is there anyway i can change it ?!
Well sorry. :mimitchi: Don't be so harsh on your dad. :rolleyes: At least it didn't die. There's nothing you can do. You could "Reset". To reset turn your tamagotchi to the back and you will see a small hole. Poke it with a pencil/pen then a "BEEEEAPPP" sound will come. Press the B button and a "reset" and "download" list will appear.

THis will not mess up your tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well sorry. :D Don't be so harsh on your dad. :rolleyes: At least it didn't die. There's nothing you can do. You could "Reset". To reset turn your tamagotchi to the back and you will see a small hole. Poke it with a pencil/pen then a "BEEEEAPPP" sound will come. Press the B button and a "reset" and "download" list will appear.

This will not mess up your tamagotchi.
I agree. But I would just leave it with that name instead of reseting it. Because it is already on its 2nd generation. Or more than that. :mimitchi:

Hope I helped

Angelgotchi11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back