Tama naming Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
There's a naming glitch on the V4.5. It's quite common. Here it is.

If you named your Tama, say, Nemo, it might come out Lemo. This is because the glitch is causing the first letter of the name to come out 2 letters before the one you actually entered in.

To fix it, you can name it Pemo. If your Tama is indeed glitched, it will come out as Nemo.

Or you can reset it.

Don't worry!

It can't ruin in Tama in ANY WAY. Well, almost. It ruins the names, but that's okay. Just take my advice and it will work FINE!

ok Thank You for the useful info :lol:

(|)(|)

(>.<)

(> <) Say Hi to Fluffykins... oh and feed him, if you dont ... he might eat you...jk but still say hi!

Wow; I don't have a V4.5 but is it on all of them?

Instead of getting a V4.5 I got a V5. x]]

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a naming glitch on the V4.5. It's quite common. Here it is.
If you named your Tama, say, Nemo, it might come out Lemo. This is because the glitch is causing the first letter of the name to come out 2 letters before the one you actually entered in.

To fix it, you can name it Pemo. If your Tama is indeed glitched, it will come out as Nemo.

Or you can reset it.

Don't worry!

It can't ruin in Tama in ANY WAY. Well, almost. It ruins the names, but that's okay. Just take my advice and it will work FINE!
thanks! :angry:

HI, thanks for the informations! It will be helpful for the others that has this kind of glitch! Me and my bro has one each, a V4 and a V4.5. Both never had any glitches, but your info will be helpful for others! keep it up!

Greentamagotchi

:) :lol: :huh: :huh: :) :ph34r:

my V4 Tama i named it sally and it came out as qally 0.0 thanks your the info i will keep that in mind :( :p :(

my V4 had that problem... its name was Bella, and when it was 4, it woke up with the name Ella one time:O

I reset and it was all good! :D

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Latest posts

Back