Tama Newbie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nisey

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to Tamagotchi ownership. My daughter had one when they first came out and back then my only duty was to babysit when she was in school. But that was several years ago. Last month, out of the blue I decided to pick one up. My youngest child (he's 16) and I drove around town to find if they still made Tamagotchi's. It was a funny Saturday as earlier in the day we pulled out their old Furby's and started them up again. They were just as creepy as we remembered, guess we aren't the Furby type. The Tamachotich's, on the other hand, are so much fun and since I couldn't get my daughter's old one to work (I'm sure the battery lost it's charge long ago) we set out to find one. I have been delighted with the help on this site and to see all the enthusiam from so many people with such varying backgrounds. I'll have to say, I'm most probably the oldest one here but really the one with very little Tamagotchi knowledge. My kids think I'm silly for having one, but I'm really enjoying this. I'm on my sixth generation and it is very entertaining - it's been the best $15.00 investment in entertainment I've spent in a long time!

Welcome to TamaTalk! Great to know about you, Nisey. Have a great time here! If you need any help, or need a friend, you can PM me. :blink:

Welcome Nisey! Its pretty sweet knowing that there is adults out there that dont think they're stupid.

Latest posts

Back