Tama-O-Rama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow Cat

Reaction score
Hi, Tama-O-Rama readers! I'm Rainbow Cat and I have a Cotton Candy V5, you know, since I'm way too attached to candy. It is the (you guessed it!) Candy family. I have two boys and one girl. The first Tama that hatched was a boy named Brad. He's a Ahiruktchi. Then the next Tama that hatched, a girl named Angel, is a Sakuramotchi. The last Tama to hatch was a boy named Aaron. Aaron is a Mattaritchi. Together, the Candy family live in peace. They're in the 1st generation. That's all for now, Tama-O-Rama readers. Keep reading! I'm going to go explore Tamagotchi Town for the V5. See ya! :eek:

I just spent about 45 minutes on Tamagotchi Town Expo and it was fun! The Candy family had a lot of fun and we played Go Kart Race on the Cruise Ship, then we played the Make A Ferris Wheel game at the Amusement Park then we saw a video called 'Go Tamagotchi!' at the Harmony Theater. So here is what the Candys have to say about their trip to Tama Town Expo. (Brad talks in blue, Angel talks in purple and Aaron talks in green!)

Angel: The trip to Tama Town Expo was so fun!

Brad: I want to go back!

Aaron: Me too!

Brad: The Go Kart game was so fun, even though we lost!

Aaron: We tried it 5 times again and again but we still didn't win!

Angel: And the 'Go Tamagotchi' video at Harmony Theater was cute!

The Candys really liked Tamagotchi Town Expo! :D Now here is the Candys' stats!

Hungry: *****

Happy:*

Bonds Per 10%

Blended Family

Candy Family

1st Gen.

300 Gotchi Points (GP)

I just realized the Candys aren't too happy even though I took them to Tama Town Expo... Maybe a game of Tea Time or TV Surfing will make them happy. So off I go, my Tama-O-Rama readers. Keep reading! Bye! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the handy dandy Google, I found some pictures of my Tamagotchi V5 design (Cotton Candy, if you recall) and a picture of Brad, Angel and Aaron! :D

The cotton candy V5

The Candy Family

Let's hope these links work. On the second link, it has a picture of my Tamas. In order from left to right, it is Brad the Ahiruktchi, Aaron the Mattatchi and Angel the Sakuramotchi. If these links don't work, please, someone, PM me and let me know which one isn't working. I want you guys to be able to see the pictures!

Hi Tama-O-Rama readers! Not much has changed with the Candy family. Here are their stats.

Happy: *****

Bonds Per 10%

Blended Family

Candy Family

1st Gen.

850 GP

I found some of Binary's codes to get free food and items so let's give a round of applause for Binary! Yay Binary!

Angel: Woot woot!

Brad: Binary! Binary!

Aaron: Yay! Free food!

I got my Tamas some hamburger, shrimp cocktail and shepherd's pie. The other food I have is pizza and bagel, which I bought from TV Shopping, and I won a hot dog from Tama Town Expo when I did the Hot Dog Eating Contest. I bring my Tamagotchi to school with me (why would I dare leaving it home?! :) ) and I have a way of checking up on my Tama without getting caught so I figured I'd share it with the Tama-O-Rama readers! I just keep the sound off and I check up on it every 2 hours when it's the Candys' training time. I'll write back tomorrow, Tama-O-Rama readers. Bye! :huh:

Hey there, Tama-O-Rama readers! I just came back from Tamagotchi Town Expo. I recieved a bow from playing the donut shop game, a book from working at the bookstore, and now there is a change in my stats!

Hungry: ****

Happy: ****

1010 GP

I know there is a heart missing from Hungry and Happy but I have a surprise for the Candy family. Kids, dinner for tonight is spaghetti and a donut for dessert!

Angel: A donut?!

Brad: Awesome, right?

Angel: With sugar and carbs?!

Aaron: Angel, get over it! Last night you were eating a lollipop!

Angel: But it's different now!

Brad: Whatever, Angel. :)

Aaron: I want donuts! He wants donuts! We want donuts!!! :p

Angel: I'm trying to stay fit and be healthy and you guys are both couch potatoes! :huh: Try staying fit, guys. It's tasty! You eat fruits and vegetables and--

Brad: :(

Aaron: :(

Angel: What?

Brad: Vegetables?!?!?!

Aaron: Mom! Brad and Angel just said the V-word!

Angel, if you don't want a donut and the other two want donuts, we'll have a donut tonight. Tomorrow, Angel gets to pick our dinner.

Brad: AAAUUGH!!! We'll be eating tree leaves!!!

Aaron: Or even worse... starvation! :huh:

Angel: Okay Mom, I've got it all planned out. Tomorrow for breakfast, we'll have toast on wheat bread. For lunch, some nutritious tuna. And to top it off, we're having a balance biscuit and milk for supper! Could this get any better?! :D

Well, that's... um, nutritious...

Brad: See, Angel? This is why Mom doesn't take you shopping with her!

I'm going to end this entry now and read other logs on TamaTalk. For now, Tama-O-Rama readers, goodbye!

They evolved into teens! FINALLY! Brad is a Bakutchi, Angel is an Itchigotchi and Aaron is a Korokotchi. I'll post back later, bye!

Sorry about such a short post earlier, Tama-O-Rama readers! I did a little bit of experimenting with colors and I found out how to write in certain colors. So from now on I will start writing in... pink!

^_^ Hey guys! Like I said earlier, the Candys evolved! I'm thinking about adding some things to my log to make it better. Maybe fan mail? More pictures? :lol: I'm not sure yet. I'm going to go look for some more pictures of the Candys and then I'll post it on here. Bye!

[SIZE=21pt]WARNING! WARNING! I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS EARLIER: PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS LOG! I'LL INSERT FAN MAIL BUT ONLY IF I RECIEVE IT VIA PM! THANK YOU![/SIZE]

Aaron the Korokotchi

Brad the Bakutchi

Angel the Itchigotchi

Family Photo!

I found the links and the pics! GO GOOGLE! :D The first picture is of Aaron, the second is of Brad, the third is of Angel and the last link is to a picture that is too cute! It's a family photo! :D I used a cheat that I stumbled upon in TamaTalk. The cheat makes your Tamas bond faster. All you have to do is set the time one minute before your Tama calls to bond. The times they call to bond are: 2:00 , 4:00 and 6:00 PM. I'm not sure if it calls at noon also. I'll have to figure that out... now, for another Tamagotchi Town Expo trip!!!

Fan mail!

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVE YOUR LOGYES IM A FAN OF CAPS LOCK AND LONG WOOOOORRRDDDDSSS LOL :(
Thank ya very much, Bmxyyy, for the fan mail! Did you notice how my log is only about my V5? What if I called fan mail 'FaniTama Mail' instead of 'Famitama Mail'? :D I'm weird!

(siren noises)

Do you know what's going on?! :D

The Candys' stats have changed!!!

So that's what's going on! Here's their Stats, then!

Happy: *****

Bonds Per: 30%

Blended Family

The Candy Family

1st Gen.

860 GP

Angel:Mom? Mom? MOM!!!

What is it?

Angel: Mom, tonight is the Tama-Dance and I have a major issue.

What's the issue?

Brad: A PIMPLE! ANGEL THE PIMPLE... HAS A PIMPLE! :D

Angel: Shuttup! :p

...This is what I have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! I have to admit this, though... I love having to put up with their screaming and yelling. I'm going to go look at some of Binary's V5 cheats and then get on Tama Town Expo. If I have time, I'll post back again. Bye! :D

I just came back from Tama Town Expo and I decided on my 2 favorite games!

1. The Concert Master game- Royal Cruise Ship

2. Tama Relaxation Lounge- Japanese Pavilion Job Center

(siren noises)

:lol: What, has there been a change in my stats? Oh, yes, there has! I have more points now! Now I have 1420 GP, my new record! YES! :D And I have some Tamagotchi Goals that I have to meet, also.

Rainbow Cat's List Of Tamagotchi Goals

1. Don't feed the Candys too much snacks!

2. Don't kill the Candys! :D Not good!

Hi, Tama-O-Rama readers! The Candys grew into adults! Brad is a Mumutchi, Angel is an Onputchi, and Aaron is the Nemutchi. I've decided which one of the Candys will marry.

Umm, guys, I've decided which one of ya'll will marry and it will be--

Angel: MEEEE!!! :D I'm sooooo glorious and attractive, so just say it Mom. It's meeeeee!!!!

Actually, no, Angel. It's Brad.

Angel: :p What, Mom?! Are you just saying that so you don't hurt Brad's feelings?! I-I-I mean, yeah, whatever mom! ;)

Brad: Really? Will I get married to a Memetchi? And we'll have the Meme Family?

Yes, Brad! :p

Brad's pretty enthusiastic about it. And my new record for GP is (drumroll please!)... 1600 GP! The Bonding is up to 50% now! ;) That's all for now, Tama-O-Rama readers! Thanks for reading this log so much! I love you guys!!

Hey, Tama-O-Rama readers! The Candys bonds are up to... 60%! The animation when I press the C button is adorable! Brad kisses Angel then Aaron and then Angel and Aaron both kiss Brad! Awww! :mimitchi: That's too adorable! I have to have 100% bonding to get the Meme family. I can't use the Dating Show either! :mimitchi: At least I have some time to get to 100% bonding! :wub: I'm creating a real lanyard, called the box braid, and it has a keychain on it. The box braid has 2 different colors of green, lime green and sparkly lime green. I attatched a keychain to the end so I can hang my Tama on it! :lol: That's all for now, Tama-O-Rama readers. I'll post back later. Bye!

P.S. I have 10, now 11, posts in Tama-O-Rama and I have 75 views, so thank you guys very much! You guys are so cool and awesome and great, so please keep on reading! :lol:

I decided to now write in hot pink because pink is a bit hard to read because it's light. I haven't found any pictures of my Tamas recently, so I apoligize. I'm going to go to Google and see if I can find some new pics of the Candys as adults. Bye! :mimitchi:

I found the pics! Pretty quick, huh? So here they are!

Brad the Mumutchi

Angel the Onputchi

Aaron the Nemutchi

So there you go! I feel like I've done a better job with the log entry when I put pics of the Candys! Just so you know, on the picture of Angel, it has some writing under it. I'm guessing it means 'Onpuchi'? Well, here are the Candys stats!

Happy: **

Bonds Per: 60%

Blended Family

1st Gen.

1600 GP

Oh, no! There's only 2 happy hearts! I have to go play some games with the Candys. That's all for now, Tama-O-Rama readers. Keep on reading and remember that you can PM me comments and questions, but ONLY by PM. Thank you!

:) I just came back from Tamagotchi Town Expo, Tama-O-Rama readers! I have a new record for Gotchi Points: 2160 GP! I will spend some of my points soon though, on some items cuz all I have right now is a bubble blower and a noise maker. ;) The trip was VERY fun. Now I'll let the Candys do the talking!

Brad: I can't wait until I get married... :( Angel: :p Get over it, Brad! Aaron: I'm so excited. I'm going to be a grandpa!Angel: And I'm... going... to be... a grandma?! :( I feel so old!

Brad: Oh, I've already met a Memetchi. I already know my wife!

Angel: :eek: Who is she?!

Aaron: That's great, Brad! :( When will we meet her?

Brad: She's coming soon, guys!!!

Angel: How soon?!

Brad: A couple days, Angel!

I'm so excited! 2nd Generation, here I come!

Ohhh, Tama-O-Rama readers, there's a major dilemma! The Bonding isn't up to 100% yet! It's still at 80%! Maybe I should use the bonding trick!!! :D I set the time to 9:59 A.M. You readers are probably all confused cuz I haven't explained my plan yet. Well, here it goes... I'm going to boost my bonding up to 100% then I will check if I can use Dating Show! Yes! My Bonding is now at 90%! Woo hoo! :D 100%, here I come! But what if I don't get the Meme family even if I do find a Memetchi and have Brad marry her?! :) I need to! And what if I can't use dating show yet? What if I don't find a Memetchi today? There's always tomorrow, but I'm so darn impatient! I'll post back after I do 2 things. First, find me a different avvie cuz I'm getting tired of this one. And second, reach 100% bonding!

Ahh, NOOOOOOO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! :) NO!!!! :D Matchmaker presented me an Onputchi, a Chantotchi, then a Violetchi. I would've selected Violetchi but I didn't press anything on my Tama for a couple seconds, so I guess Matchmaker took that as a 'no'. :( Well, there's always tomorrow. And guess what else? 100% bonding. Odd, isn't it, that I'm suddenly not so enthusiastic about it? :D PM me please, Tama-O-Rama readers, cuz I'll respond AND insert your PM into Tama-O-Rama. Bye!

Oh, I'm sorry, Tama-O-Rama readers! I haven't posted in almost a week! But I have a good explanation for it! My cousin and I traded Tamas yesterday. I gave her my cotton candy V5 (Goodbye, Candy family!) and she gave me her V4. It's navy blue and I love it! So I will have to edit my signature to something like "THE NEW SENSATION... MY V4! NOW IN TAMA-O-RAMA" or something along those lines. So I will go change my signature.

I have changed my signature, so what do you think? Now, I'll start telling about my V4, which I started up this morning because I was too lazy to do it yesterday. I was also experimenting with colors again, so now I have a special color to do the Stats!

Hungry: ***

Happy: ***

Training: 1

Skill Points: 17, 4, 2

0 Yr

18 lb

Name: Chris

1st Gen.

1670 GP

I like the colors in my log! :p My Tamagotchi is a boy named Chris. I just took him to TamaTown and we won 500 GP there. So, Tama-O-Rama readers, I have a question for you. Yes, you. Do you have a link to instructions for the V4? If so, please PM them to me. I'd greatly appreciate it! Chris just got mail! Let's see... it's from the King! He's giving me an item and that item is a fishing pole! Very cool, right, Chris?

Chris: Yep!

That's all I have to post for now, Tama-O-Rama readers. Bye!

I looked in the Tama-Talk Reference Section and (ta-da!) the instructions for the V4 were there! I also Googled 'Tamagotchi character charts v4' and found out what Chris was / is!

Tsubutchi --> Puchitchi --> Gourmetchi --> ???

Earlier, I had a 30 lb baby Tamagotchi, so I played lots of games and everything and now Chris weighs the right amount!

Hungry: ****

Happy: ****

Training: 4

Skill Points: 31, 40, 16

1 Yr

16 lb

Name: Chris

1st Gen.

1790 GP

I had a lot more Gotchi Points, but I spent them on jeans, only to find out that I can't use them! :mellow: I absolutely love the Tamagotchi Town for the V4 / V4.5! It's so much fun and you don't have to log in and out of every game! I'm going to go to TamaTown right now!

Chris: Gotchi Points, Gotchi Points! -_-

Latest posts

Back