tama or giga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama or giga? (im geting tired of typing that.)

• tamagochi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gigapet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you like tamagotchis better, you shouldn't be in the gigapet section if your just gonna be critizing it!!
First off they have evey right to share their opinon on something whether you agree with it or not. Isn't this poll asking either Tama or Giga? It isn't a you can only like Gigapets poll now is it? They had every right to express their feelings on the New GigaPets.

lol i didn't know all you peeps had gigapets! lol nobody had them around here..lol i have the 40 dollar one the explorer on tv and the scorpian they rock but i love tama i voted tama...even though I love my gigi! :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: :lol: :unsure: :wub:

lol i didn't know all you peeps had gigapets! lol nobody had them around here..lol i have the 40 dollar one the explorer on tv and the scorpian they rock but i love tama i voted tama...even though I love my gigi! :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: :lol: :unsure: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back