Tama parents aren't leaving...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linglim

Reaction score
aren't the tama parents suppost to leave after a day? mine stayed for like a week already! when do they leave :mametchi:

Thats because you pause them. if you dont pause them, they would go away.

aren't the tama parents suppost to leave after a day? mine stayed for like a week already! when do they leave :mametchi:
[SIZE=8pt]Wow, that's crazy! Mine left about 25-26 hours after the Shiroputchitchi arrived. If you haven't been pausing, I assume your Tamagotchi is buggy.[/SIZE]

but they had 2 days of not being paused! i dunno... maybe it' really been only like 12 hours of not being paused...but i seemed like 2 days...

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: :wacko: your tamagotchi is obveously messed up because the parent should have left at midnight the 2nd day if it does not go away think of reseting or purchasing another

best of luck! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :lol: :lol: :hitodetchi: :angry: :angry:

keep it unpaused for 48 hours. btw is it version 2 if so you have to take off the costume if you have it.

Ok, the problem is that the baby probably arrived quite early yes?

Say it arrived at 12:00 PM (Noon) on Thursday.

The baby will go all the way until 12:00 PM (Noon) on Friday.

However, the parents will not leave until 12:00 AM (Midnight) Saturday morning (which is kind of like Friday night but time is messed up).

So, in reality, your Tama will be staying for 36 hours insted of the normal 24. If it was earlier than 12:00 PM (Noon) they could stay even longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back