Tama Planet part TWO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glittertize

Reaction score
Sunday March 23 and Monday March 24 ~Easter Sunday and Monday~

Well I still have my old V4.5 Tama Tulip here but Now I have my V5!

I didnt post on Tama Planet 1 anymore but she grew into Ura Zukyutchi she was on pause for a while so shes still like that.

Yesterday I got my V5 and I puled out the tab it sayed WAIT! then I had todo the date and time thing.

Tulip got a job yesterday she's now a chef!

My Familitchi's name is Icy. I got a little white baby with 3 legs a duck like thing and a normal looking one. The shell is the Sing a Song one

I like The new beep on the V5. Its prettier! It more like Boop than Beep.

I finnaly figured out the Tea Time game! YAY!

My Familtchi Evoled into a Mousetchi and Ahirukutchi and a Tororoctchi.

Monday

I got 40% bonding :furawatchi:

I also caught my tamas about to take a poop so I clicked on the toliet.

The second born sitts on the toliet and the other two watch! Sickos...

Last edited by a moderator:
March 25 08

My V5 news will be in This color

and my V4.5 news will be in This color

General News will be in the default color.

Also If any of you's post in here I'll get gozarutchi after you :gozarutchi:

I brang both my Tamas to Middle School today... gosh I'm dumb! but they both came back home!

My Famitchi evolved to teens today! My first born is now a Korokotchi. It looks like its wearing a beret. My girl (second born) evolved into Shelltchi! It looks like a clam shell with feet. And my baby boy is a Mamekatchi (Mame Family!) Also one last thin 60% BONDING BABY! when I press the C button Korokotchi kisses Shelltchi on the cheek then a heart appears over her head then he turns around and kisses Mamekatchi then a heart appears over his then Shelltchi and Mamekatchi kisses Korokotchi at the same time and a heart appears over his head. The hearts form together to be one big heart it's the cutest thing!

Nothing for V4.5 today but we are awaiting the matchmaker~♥

Wednesday, March 26 08

I got the Matchmaker in computer Lit! But when I saw her she went off :p but I'll get her later! In English I changed the time to 6:59PM and waited a minute. She came again. Tulip mated with a Ura Togichi! Now we have a baby girl. Her name is Brittney but that wont fit so we'll call her Britt!

70% BONDING! And according to this chart from Tama Zone -->Chart I can get a Meme family if I try! Meme Family here I come!

Thursday March 27 08

Evolvtion! Korokotchi evolved into Mumutchi it looks like a male Memetchi and he wears a top hat :blink: . Shelltchi evolved into Onputchi it has Volietchi's body and a music note shaped head with a flower on it! And my baby Mamekatchi evolved into Furikotchi the clock guy!

Awww.... they all just took a bath together its sooooo cute :3 P.S. 80% bonding B)

Tulip and Brittany had rotten luck today. First they got sick FOR NO REASON! After I gave them a muffin. Thooth-Ache :angry: . And guess who came to vist. Mr. Robber man! *sigh* Oh well.

During sceince I got a [!] letter. I was confused. Tulip has a job... So I pressed it and she goes to the job selcton screen. First I saw the Bakery. I pushed it and She goes to work. Afterwards the [!] was still blinking. I went to WORK and got payed It still blinked so now Tulips a Firefighter! YAY!

I think Tulip is leaving tonight TT3TT. That means I'll need to take care of a baby during school! >.< Thank goodness for the pause!

Friday March 28 08/ Saturday March 29 08

I was right Tulip did leave TT3TT I posted a Tama Memorial in the section. When it's up I'll post it here PM me to leave a tulip on Tulip's Grave...

Brittany didn't grow yet. Because I put her on pause all day yesterday. Brittany evolved into a hitodetchi! :)

My V5 is on the travel show (pause) because I don't feel like taking care of it when my friends are over! I Un-paused him now and I got....[SIZE=21pt]100% BONDING!!!!OK I used Unchi-kun and messed up the time.[/SIZE]

Guess what Peoples. I got Pokemon Diamond today so I'm going put my progress in here! It will be in Red.

Ok I turned on the game and Prof. Rowan introduces himself. He gave me advice on the controls and adventure and suchwith and soforth... A Pokeball appears on the bottom screen with the button sticking up. I pushed the button and Munchlax comes out! Munchlax disappeared and I chose Boy or Girl. I obviously chose girl! And I give her my name which is Erika. Now I name my Rival. His name is Tucker.

My person was watching something about a red GYARADOS (cool shiny pokemon!). After the program was over I go downstairs (and notice she owns a Wii! OMG). Mom tells me Tucker wanted me and not to go into tall grass. So off to Tucker's I go! Tuck ran straight into me! He told me he's going to the lake. and He'll fine me a 1 million bucks if I'm late. But he forgot something. So I follow him into is house and talk to him. Now he says 10 million o_O wowzers.

We go to the lake and see Prof. Rowan and Lucas his assistance. And Tucker dragged me into the tall grass after I tell him its not safe. We get attacked by STARLYS. So I need A Pokemon to fight with. I chose Turtwig :3 He's a cutie! That's all for now!

Sunday March 30 08

Aww.. 50 views! Thanks Gwuys... I wub you's! :ph34r:

Just like I promised Tulip's grave is hereTulip TT3TT so sad...

Brittany Evloved into a Young Ura Voiletchi! (that's a mouthfull!) She has beautiful flower buds. She's not named after a flower but she is a flower! Tulip will be proud of her beauty and floweryness.

My family isn't old enough to marry yet... Maybe tomorrow!

Tucker and me walked and found Prof. Rowan. He looked at them then Lucas told me to go to the lab later. My mama siad the same. She gave me Running shoes. I booted 'er to Rowan's lab in Sandgem town (pwetty name) I fought a BIDOOF it was cute too! Cute vs Cute! My Turtwig won! (He has really high defense!) When I got to Rowan's He let me keep the Turtwig and I named him Noble.

Monday March 31,

Sorry Guys, No Pokemon today! I didn't feel like playing DS 'till my Dad came home. He is a Seal Hunter and I heard the story about the three dead sealers (If you have anything to say 'bout Da hunt PM)

Marrying age! I tried it 3 times today but all 3 came up as one that looks like Mumuchi's Sis. Eww. Maybe tomorrow!

OMG!!! The King came in and gave Brittany a tivket to Afrcia! I always wanted to go to Africa on a Sarfei! But I'm going to Europe next Spring so yeah (IM GOING TO PARIS!!!!)

I'm so sorry about the DS thing.... so the next person to PM me, as long as it is'nt bad about the Seal Hunt, will appear on here,unless stated. Even if it's just giving a cookie to Jam-jam!

APRIL FOOLZ!

Nothing for V4.5 today on pause while I was at school.

Mumutchi married with a Watatchi so now I have Memepapatchi, Mememamatchi, two baby Omututchi (one boy one girl) and a girl Futabatchi.

So I was at my house and Mom says that she'll always have my back and come back every little while! Then Tucker's mom comes in and gives me a package to give to Tucker. He is in Jubilife City.

On My way Lucas gave me 5 poke balls! YAY! I'm gonna catch a Pokemon now! WHOOT!!!!

I fought a Starly. I dont want a Starly! :furawatchi: I want a Bidoof! it's so cute :3.

YEAH I caught a girl Bidoof I named her Ruby!

April 2-7 2008

I'm so so sorry people. I left my tam's on pause all week I'm so busy. I'm at my cousins house. I didnt bring them becuse they would die! They are home on pause. It's for the best!

LATE NEWS! The kids evolved into Belltchi, Ahurikutchi, and Tororotchi.

LATE NEWS! EVOLVTION! Ura Volietchi baby! Brittany didn't get a job she fialed every job offer. :(

She called Tulip called her mom on her cell phone. Tulip told me to tell you guys "..:..:::..: good" translation.... Um how are you... I'm good! PM to say hi to her!

after Tulip's and Brittany coverstion she drew a picture of a TULIP! thats just...Whoa!

I left my Pokemon game home DO'H!

April 6 (I'm home now)

TT3TT I feel so emo today (I'm slicing myself) if you want to know why go here*sniff* My dog Rngo died last month TT3TT

Yay! Tulip has a job! Popstar!

EVOLETION! Belltchi-Shelltchi (lol) Ahurikutchi-Korokotchi and Tororotchi-Itchigotchi :ichigotchi:

April 7-10 2008

Sorry I haven't been on lately. My life been total chaos since I've hit Jr. high!

My tama's been on pause for awhile but I still have news!

Evolution! Shelltchi-Yonepatchi, Korokotchi-Nemutchi, Itchigotchi-Voiletchi :) They spelled Voiletchi wrong on the tama! :eek: they spell it Voilettchi 2 T's! also Itchigotchi is spelled wrong to they put Itchogotchi! Gosh!

Brittany had a baby on the 7th! She mated with a Celebtchi. I put her on pause from the 8th to today! she's gonna die tonight TT3TT On the bright side... it's a girl! :)

The king gave me a ticket to...Canada? I live in Canada! Maybe she's going out west!

I brang Ruby to the pokemon center got 'er healed up. I'm taking her to go training in the grass with LV. 2 Pokemon. (BTW I do this part as I'm playing.) I fought anthor LV.3 Bidoof but we started t oget a liltle low in HP so I ran. Plus I don't wanna fall behind in my flow so I'll trian her the switch out way! Ruby is now LV.4!

That's all for now :)

115 views! I hope you like my bloggy thing!

I'm using my tickets! In Africa Brittany and...what what's the baby's name?! how about Jade! So Brittany and Jade watched Elephants! Aww! Lucky Tama's are going to TamaTown twice! I never go to Tama Town!

The Afican postcard has Brittany and Jade! The soverine is an stuffed elephant!

I'll post more after din-din ;p

Friday April 11th

I'm in comp. lit. right now. If the teacher catches me....

I couldn't get on yesterday my sis needed the computer for her Historica! Fair project she's doing Alexander Gram Bell.

Late News! After I used the ticket Jade and Brittany went to the Rockies! It was cute!

Current News! Brittany left! TT3TT Jade evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. Thats all for now.

April 12th

Psst... I'm grounded from the computer... I got a letter sent home... Well It's midnight where I am so yeah.

I lent Jade to my best friend. Don't worry she'll be fine. ;)

Marring age tomorrow! They are at 100% bonding so I'll get the Voliet Family!

I better go now.

P.S In April 6th's post I put I'm slicing myself but I ment to put I'm NOT. my bad! :huh: :eek: :eek:

April 13 2008

Hi this is Glittertize's sister. As you know Glittertize is grounded. (Ha Ha!) So I'll be doing Tama Planet.

Her friend still has Jade. She'll get it tomorrow.

Voiletchi got married. Now she has a Violet family.

April 19th 2008!

I'M OFF-GROUNDED! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: ;)

And me being a great girl, I paused my Tamas so you wouldn't miss anything :furawatchi:

When I got Jade back she was a Ura young Memetchi! And She bought me 3 pencils :p

Nothing really happened. But right now Mamavoiletchi and Voiletchi is up in the corners, Kizatchi and Papakizatchi are at the bottom corners watching the pet water a flower! It's real cute!

Aawww! I'm so happy to be back!

Latest posts

Back