Tama Planet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glittertize

Reaction score
Thursday Feb 21 2008

Serching my sock drawer I found my 4.5 Tama....dead. I was full of joy but sorrow as well my poor Ura Voiletchi... I restarted my tama. When it hatched it was a lovely little girl

~Volume1, Chapter 1 Tulip~(aka Gen 1)

I had to pause her all day so she couldn't grow up yet....

I gave Tulip lotts of love and exersize.

Later on that day i panted the star to a dark navy colour. It looks nice :mametchi:

I paused tulip again so I would'nt have to get up in the middle of the night to feed her.

The Full moon drifted slowly upwards as I driffted asleep.

~End of Chapter 1~

Friday Feb 22 2008

~Volume 1, Chapter 2 Tulip~

I woke up and gretted my tama by feeding her. I had t ogo to school today but my sister wasn't. She offered to tamasit. Just as she was offering Tulip Evoled! Bringle lingle deeeee! She evoled into tamachi! Now that she wouldn't be such a burden on my sister I accepted. But with a wierd felling at the pit of my belly.... As all mothers fell leaving thiere baby with a nanny for the first time.

As I went to school all I thought was "Is she ok?, Is she overwieght?, WHAT?!?! I FAILED MY FRENCH TEST?!"

When I came home I ran strait to Rebecca's room she was in perfect health, wieght, and got 3 presants from the king.

That's all for today!

~End of Chapter~

Saturday Feb 23

~Volume 1 chapter 3 Tulip~

This morning Tulip evoled int oa Zouritchi the Hawiaan girl. And found a cute boy only 1 day younger than her the rombutiouis Joey.

Joey and Tulip were visting each other when joey popped over and gave Tulip a doll!

My sister owns Joey and wants me to Tamasit while shes at a sleepover... I wonder how much i'll be payed lol.

I also removed the navy nail polish off the star it was peeling.

~end of chapter~

Sunday Feb 24

~Volume 1 chapter 4 Tulip~

Joey Tulips friend evoled into a young ura mamecthi

Tulip and Joey went to school to see there teachers Miss. Flower for Joey and Mr.Canvas for Tulip.

~end of chapter~

Latest posts

Back