Tama Planet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sierra__jule

Reaction score
In the poor part of Tama Planet to lovers met when they were teens. Rizzo the male was a poor Young Mimitchi, and the female, Ariel a rather poor itchigotchi.

They met at a corner store where Rizzo was carelessly blamed for stealing butter rolls. Ariel hear the noisey fight and stepped in. "I'll pay for the butter rolls." Ariel said bodly, "No miss don't give your money to this scam, I'd rather starve!" Rizzo argued. Now the baker, a moody Tarakotchi stepped up " Just take the rolls and get out of my shop!!" he shouted.The couple left side-by-side. "The was brave, and nice of you to offer to pay for my butter rolls." He said gazing into her eyes, "I felt I had to" she replied "I coudn't let a fine man like you starve." she blushed Rizzo didn't notice.

Two years later they were married and had a beautiful baby girl which they named Risa. One day the Tama National Bank was set fire and all the familys savings were gone. Rizzo was the first to know.

Rizzo dashed home from work as quick as he could. "Ariel!! Have you seen the local paper?" he shouted as soon as he burst into the house. "Daddy, Mummy not here. Mummy went to bank hour ago." said Risa. "But the bank was flared up half and hour ago... OH MY GOSH!!!!"shouted Rizzo. He made Risa some sandwiches. "Risa, promise me you won't go answering the door or phone" he said at his child. "Me won't, Daddy." she replied. Rizzo dashed to the bank. "ARIEL! ARIEL!!!" cried Rizzo as he went into the building. "AAAARRRIIIEEELLLL!!!!!!!!!!" A friendly Fireman Kuchipatchi went up to him. "Who are you. This building is strictly forbidden!" said the Fireman. "PLEASE!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY WIFE???" asked Rizzo. And this is what the fireman replied...

..."what does she look like"

"a strawberry with blonde hair and a pink handbag" panicked rizzo

"yeah ive seen her she spotted the fire and got strait out the building"said the fire-kutchipatchi

"where is she now" said rizzo

"on her way home i presume" said the fire-kutchipatchi

"PHEW" sighed rizzo with relief.....

when Ariel got home,she knocked on the door..then Risa said "GO AWAY!!! DADDY SAY NOT LET ANY ONE IN HOUSE" then Ariel said "Its Mummy darling..where's daddy?" then Risa said "Oh hi mummy! daddy go look for you at bank" Ariel said "Ok,can you let me in" "No daddy said dont let any peoples in " and then Risa poked her tounge throgh the letter box hole then Ariel laughed till she cryed! then Rizzo got home and the he saw Ariel he wooshed up to her and started to kiss her over and over but Risa was looking throgh the letter box hole and she said to her self "Eeewy daddy is trying to eat mummy" and then Risa pooed throgh the letter box hole so she could chatch her perants attechion ,then Ariel said "oooo look what risa did,honey.." then Rizzo bersed into laughter and so did Ariel!

then somthing amazing happend.........

The lights flickers and Risa looked scared.She suddenly chaned into kinomotchi!!! "Ohh ya!" shouted Risa

then a nuclear bomb landed on them and they were reduced to dust

the

end

Then Ariel turnede into a Kinakomotchi too!"
tamakitten

Umm,hello? Ariel was a teen...

So let's change it toMemetchi...

Anyways, at that moment, Rizzo started turning into a Kutchipatchi too!

So Risa smiled and said, "Daddy duckie!"

They all laughed because ducks were Risa favorite animal...

.... then they all went inside, but then, just as they were going inside someone grabbed Rizzo and ............

and ariel and risa ran after him ariel called the police while risa kept asking where daddy?

ariel had a sad and worried look on her face as she said daddy has been kidnapped or rather adultnapped risa cried daddy!! come back daddy!!!!!!!! daddy no go bye bye!!!!!!

later that evening rizzo came back and the guy who grabbed him had been arrested and....

hi for tama info please go 2 My Webpage

Last edited by a moderator:
he was bloody all over.They had had a fight and by the looks of it the adultnapper won luckaly as the kidnapper was going to finish him of the cops got there andarrested him for kidnapping and an attempted murder."did daddy get katsup on him face?"Risa wonderd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back