Tama Playing Zelda/funk music on radio?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
My tama is a v6 and when it played the radio it starts playing zelda music, and an hour later it starts playing funk music, and my tama is a shiteketchi, yes the one that is angry all the time, and in her photo she looks like shes pointing the middle finger, but this is freaky!!! think the sound chip got switched or something??? :)

that is very WEIRD?

maybe there is something rong with the sound chip.

My tama is a v6 and when it played the radio it starts playing zelda music, and an hour later it starts playing funk music, and my tama is a shiteketchi, yes the one that is angry all the time, and in her photo she looks like shes pointing the middle finger, but this is freaky!!! think the sound chip got switched or something??? :rolleyes:
Gawd,that's strange.

This has never happened before.

To authenticate your statement please show us some pictures!

well my camera doesnt connect proporly to my computer, so i cant show pitures, but i tell what it is its the v6 with a purple background and stars! i boughht it at Zellers!

maybe its a fake.

any there are some cheap cameras on ebay and if your webcam dosent work the we cant help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back