tama pregnant?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ponyrider

Reaction score
how do you know if your tama is pregant or soon going to have a baby?

also will a baby go onto both peoples tama's who got pregnant?

Jacqueline

theres no such thing as a pregnant tama

but yes, both will get a baby each

if your tama is old enough when your tama has finnally found it's partner the lights will turn off and fire works will happen and 2 babies will pop out of the girl and one will fly to the boys house. for2 days the baby tama will stay with the parent and on the 2nd night at 12:00 pm the parent will turn on the lights silently and for about 2 it will look at the baby sleaping and then the parent will jump and the lights will turn back off. in the morning the baby will be crying and it will say if it is a boy or a girl and then you get to name him!! hope i helped!!! adela1996

Its easy to tell how its pregnate as as the fireworks come out the girl will move and 2 babies well pop out (1 at a time) then it well go to the boys and thats it ;)

u cant tell really they will get pregnant wen ur tama marries anothere then they will ''mate'' and both tama's will get a baby (both of the same gender boy or girl) i8 hope my reply helped u give me an instant message and we can talk tama my e mail is:[email protected] :eek: :D :) :eek: :) :D :) ;) :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back