Tama Profy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheratchi

Reaction score
Good day fellow TamaTalkers :ichigotchi:

I am impatiently awaiting my cute pink Tama Profy and is already compiling information about it. This is my first Bandai product other than a regular tamagotchi and I have a couple of questions about it:

• What type of batteries does it use and does it come with the batteries in package (seller didn't mention and I forgot to ask :rolleyes: )?
  • Since it is a touch-screen, will it still be responsive with a screen cover, like the ones used on touch-screen cellphones?

I was also wondering (and this is a HUGE, HUMBLE REQUEST =) ) if someone who has a Tama Profy and know their way around it, would be willing to make an informative video and post it on YouTube? I know it is a lot to ask, but I could only find two videos on YouTube about it and I feel that I would like to see more :kuribotchi:

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Hey Pantheratchi,

I found some useful information over at TamaZone that you may want to check out. There's a growth chart and a thread that some users have started dedicated to the translation of the TamaProfy's "items". I'm not that familiar with the TamaProfy, but it looks like this thread answers a lot of questions that users, like yourself, have about how it works. The second page seems to have more in-depth info about its features. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, thanks a lot graficks!! This information is perfect. I am still a bit confused about the whole "layout" of the Tama Profy though e.g. what is on the first page, second page and so on. But for now, this info will do :kuribotchi:

I have one too! I'll answer your first question, it doesn't come with batteries and runs on two AAAs. :)

@Orandatchi: That is awesome news! I am totally oct when it comes to scratches - if a tama or any screen I have is scratched I feel so disgusted that I usually stop using it. And I SO want to avoid that happening with the Profy :ichigotchi:

@kuromametchifan123: Thanks for this info, I will make sure that I have a supply of batteries ready for when it arrives.

Thanks for all the help you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back