Tama Progress - Keju

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strawburryxx

Reaction score
After my other tama, mint, died.. I hatched a new egg. Her name is keju, and I'm currently
planning for her to become Zuccitchi. She was just born and is in the baby stage :babytchi:

After my other tama, mint, died.. I hatched a new egg. Her name is keju, and I'm currently
planning for her to become Zuccitchi. She was just born and is in the baby stage :babytchi:
The next day, I found my tamagotchi. Its currently sleeping rn. Since its the morning.
I expect for it to change today since its 3 years old. :mametchi:

The next day, I found my tamagotchi. Its currently sleeping rn. Since its the morning.
I expect for it to change today since its 3 years old. :mametchi:
Its the next day, and I still didnt find my tamagotchi. Im getting worried if she dies.

I love to see tamagotchi being born♥️ it's a very magical and special moment🥲 you have to enjoy every moment of a tamagotchi's life, because they grow very fast😓

UPDATE: Still today, but I found my tamagotchi under some bags, but I got
hashitamatchi :angry:
The next day.. Keju is sleeping rn. I'll update today again since its just morning

Attachments

• 16888661342878509824571156305200.jpg
    16888661342878509824571156305200.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
I would never ignore my tamagotchis. my heart hurts. I pamper them a lot, look how they sleep in the winter 😂
all rolled up so as not to get cold 😂
IMG_20230709_105246~3.jpg

maybe that's why my tamagotchi gen 2 always evolves into mimitchi
I like kusatchi too but you have to ignore it to get 😥

The next day, I was making a kusatchi animation, when Keju went back home peacefully..
I forgot to turn on the sound.. So when I looked at my tama,
it went back to its planet already.

It lived for a week (my new highscore)
I knew she wouldnt be for long, but not this short 🥺 ..

🌷
The next day, I was making a kusatchi animation, when Keju went back home peacefully..
I forgot to turn on the sound.. So when I looked at my tama,
it went back to its planet already.

It lived for a week (my new highscore)
I knew she wouldnt be for long, but not this short 🥺 ..

Attachments

• lv_0_20230710140602.mp4
    6.4 MB
don't worry, when that happens it means you were a good parent. I don't know if you could see it, but before a ship with stars appears on the screen, the tamagotchi always lays an egg and leaves it with you, which means that it trusts you to the point of leaving the egg with you. tamagotchis can have two different fates, if you take good care of them they return to their planet when they grow up, and if you take care of them badly they die of old age. yours did not die, he returned to his planet, what matters is that he did not die, and that he will be happy in his home, a planet with many other tamagotchis for him to befriend ♥️

don't worry, when that happens it means you were a good parent. I don't know if you could see it, but before a ship with stars appears on the screen, the tamagotchi always lays an egg and leaves it with you, which means that it trusts you to the point of leaving the egg with you. tamagotchis can have two different fates, if you take good care of them they return to their planet when they grow up, and if you take care of them badly they die of old age. yours did not die, he returned to his planet, what matters is that he did not die, and that he will be happy in his home, a planet with many other tamagotchis for him to befriend ♥️
I like it when people say they went back to there home planet, death stresses me out.

Latest posts

Back