Tama Relationships

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_dude12

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering, My cousin and I want to breed our Tama's I know that there not old enough to mate yet but i was wondering if anyone had any tips on building realationships with tamas and when they are old enough to breed. We both have a Marutchi his is a female and mines a male. Yeah so i thought this wouldnt just be helpful to me but to any othr new tama owners

Thanx,

Tama_dude12 :furawatchi:

Easy as cake, darlin'!

Connect as frequently as you can. If you haven't already and you have a V2, enter in the Love Potion code. If you connect frequently until they age to adults, they'll be ready in no time. But have patience!

Thanks alot for that but is there any more tips e.g compatibility between two tamas?

here's some more help.

1.Your's and your cousin's tama has 2 b the oppisite gender.(1 has 2 is a boy and has 2 a girl.)

2.Both tama's have 2 buy love/honey potion.(it costs 3000pts.If

u want it 4 free,u can use the code=ACBCABAC.but u can only use it once.if u use the code already then u will have 2 buy it next time u do the code 4 3000pts.)

3.After u both have the love potion,connect and you will get married with your cousin's tama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back