Tama school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamless

Reaction score
okay, so I heard that at the school, you can play a game with the teacher where they put skill points in a box or something...

but whenever I click on the teacher, nothing happens...why is that?

Have you got to the point where you are able to play the game yet? Do you want to know how to play it? Have you chosen your teacher yet?

I'm sorry for all the questions. :)

:( 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :huh:

hmm well let's see...it just started school i think maybe yesterday or the day before. i had gotten the mail thingy and my teacher came as the turtle guy. I played all the other games at the school so I don't really know whether to just keep playing them or if there's more that I don't know about...

Ooh, okay. Well, there's only one game you can play at school. The box swapping one with the skill point. When 2 boxes blink, they swap around, so just keep your eye on the skill point box. :)

I hope this answers your question. Sorry if I just gave you information on something you already knew. x]

:( 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :huh:

the only problem with that is I don't know how to get to play it...do I click on the teacher cause whenever I do, nothing happens XD I've heard of the game but can't seem to get to it...do I have to wait until a certain age or something?

So when you go to school, do you come to a screen with Mr. Turtle and your Tamagotchi?

If so, press the ( B) button. Visit school again, and you should be able to play the game. :)

Hope that answers your question.

:furawatchi: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

thanks I'll look out for it.

whenever i login, I click to go to the school and the screen shows the classroom with a bunch of other tamas sitting at their desks and the teacher at the front...just standing there..lol

maybe I have to do something first...dunno. I'll keep trying though....I hope he's learning lol

Oooh! You're talking about TamaTown? You can only play the 'Box Game' on your actual Tamagotchi. In school in TamaTown nothing is supposed to happen.

:eek: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back