tama-school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi_keeper

Reaction score
My ichigotchi is a teenager and is still in pre-school!!!! How do I get I get her into real school? And how do you get Mrs. flower as a teacher? :wub: ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never mind, my sister told me the answer. She has to be three. I wish there was an easier way. I'm very impatient when it comes to tamagotchis :rolleyes: . Was my sis right?

Last edited by a moderator:
You will soon recieve an [!] in the mail. It will show your current tamagotchi getting out of school. Then you will recieve a new [!]. I believe if you have high art/fashion skill points, you can get Ms. Flower :rolleyes: .

//TamaPATCHI

Thanks my ichigotchi just graduated. I got the snail guy for a teacher. He's creepy :wub: :rolleyes: thx a ton. Ehhh... how do you close a topic?

[SIZE=8pt]Thats weird mine is only 1 and in regular school. :blink: [/SIZE]

Thanks my ichigotchi just graduated. I got the snail guy for a teacher. He's creepy :D :lol: thx a ton. Ehhh... how do you close a topic?

You can't close a topic, only a guide can. :p PM a guide and tell them to close your topic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back