Tama Shell ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi62

Reaction score
What tamaskin do you have ? I have the Exclusive globe one. ( it came with the PC pack )

its nice because the back round ( inside screen ) has a rain bow and a platform with super pretty colors

Last edited by a moderator:
My v1 is white with flames. The flames are yellow, orange and pink, though half of it has rubbed off. It has black buttons and trim. The background is blue with white numbers on it. There are also yellow circles on the background. It came with a keychain (different to the American ones though) but the thingy to close up the keychain broke (you can still close it but it'll easily open again).

My v4 is pale blue with diamonds. The diamonds are dark blue, white and light blue (the light blue is darker than the pale blue though). The ball on the end of the [very annoying] antenna is light blue. The buttons and trim are also light blue. The background is a whitish colour with rainbows (though the rainbows consist of only red, yellow and blue) and yellow stars that are hard to see. The icons are on these two blue strips with white and yellow clouds. It came with a beaded strap with dark blue and light blue beads. The word "TMGC" was in white but now it has rubbed off.

My v1 was a pure white one with yellow buttons egg style. :)

My v2 was bright pink with purple buttons. I miss it lots

My current tama is a baby blue v4 with white clouds and white buttons. Clearly cute as hell (;

Love 'em

my v4.5 is purple with green and blue and pink puzzle peices and it has a green star and green buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back