Tama stuff in London

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragna

Reaction score
I live in Holland, and you don't have here Tamastuff what so ever! Only the V3 :chohimetchi:

But in about 2 weeks I'm going to London for a couple of days!!

Wat kind of Tama stuff is there to buy out there? (which versions, tama gear, etc?) And to which shops should I go?

P.S. I'm not sure if this is the right section, so I'm sorry if it isn't B)

It depends which part of London you will be visiting.

If you are going to be right in the centre, then most of the large department stores in London - like John Lewis, Selfridges, Fenwicks, Harrods - will have a toy department - and many of them will sell Tamagotchis.

There is also the main big toy store in central London called Hamleys (ha ha - that's just plain good fun to walk around anyway - even if you don't find tamagotchis).

Otherwise, outside the main centre of London, you can try any Toys R Us store, Argos, The Entertainer - they all usually have tamagotchis and accessories for sale too.

We have the V5 (Familitchi) tamagotchi in the UK at the moment - that is the latest version.

There are also quite a few V4.5 tamas still on sale in the shops too (and sometimes you see V4s also).

Other tamagotchi items are not so common - tamagotchi lanyards mostly (like the long cord to wear the tama around your neck) and little key charms (like mobile phone charms).

It might be worth visiting the UK BanDai site: https://www.bandai.co.uk

just to check what is available on line right now - they are usually a good indication of what may be for sale in the shops.

Last edited by a moderator:
*takes pen and paper and writes everything down ;)

Thnx a lot TamaMum. I'm going to have a 5day trip to London, so I will probably be most of the time in the centre. I will go to some of the stores you told me!

I can't wait! Buying another V5 (the white house design I think) and some gear is DEFINITLY on my list :eek:

*freaks out :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back