Tama Takeover at my School!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowfang

Reaction score
Ok, I wasn't sure where to put this, so, anyway...

I used to have a Kuromametchi named Sammy. Yeah, the one on my avatar(for now). So I began drawing pictures of him. I'm a good drawer at my school, mostly for drawing cats on the board. So, when I started drawing Sammy, people drew pictures of Kuromametchis, and soon enough, half of my class said that they were going to buy Tamagotchis. I only know one person who's told me that they had a Tamagotchi and showed me it during passing period at my school. Is this good or bad?

it sounds pretty good that you got so many kids into tamagotchis by your drawings! its also nice to know sooooooooo many people like your drawings! :huh: and great drawing! :D :blink: :blink: :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ofcourse its good!!!!!! your a trend setter!!!!!!!! if that was me ill be like lols i started this all =P

But that was like my school i brang a tama people brang theres then everything was cool until people couldnt hide them very well and so teachers confiscated them and they keep a close eye on you =(

it's a good thing! the more popularity for tamagotchis the more chances of more being made and released to various countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back