Tama Talk a chat room?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a chatroom.

There's a chatroom here though, but it's not working right now.

This section of TamaTalk is a forum. :)

Regards,

DarkCore

This is a Forum, not a chat room. So cruise around and read. Make posts if you think you have something to add.

We used to have a chat room but it's kind of broken. It was the best chat ever. :D

This is a Forum, not a chat room. So cruise around and read. Make posts if you think you have something to add.We used to have a chat room but it's kind of broken. It was the best chat ever. :D
[SIZE=12pt] Yes, I loved that chat...[/SIZE]

Well, I loved it when a moderator was in there. Alot of people were being rude...x_x

Regards,

DarkCore

[SIZE=12pt] Yes, I loved that chat...[/SIZE]Well, I loved it when a moderator was in there. Alot of people were being rude...x_x

Regards,

DarkCore
I remember that one time, when you, GroovyMe, and I was in there, and then you were allowed to ban people from the chat. XD

And then this annoying 'DarkCore2' came up and said that he knows you.

I remember all of that... :lol:

- tama -

I remember that one time, when you, GroovyMe, and I was in there, and then you were allowed to ban people from the chat. XDAnd then this annoying 'DarkCore2' came up and said that he knows you.

I remember all of that... :lol:

- tama -
Heh, heh! mrmpht! I remember that, too! I was there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back