Tama Talk... Losing it's touch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamester.call.me.jamester

Reaction score
:) Is it just me or is Tama Talk losing it's touch?

There are so many members and not many people actually came on and post!

I know one member (not metioning names) who has been a member for much longer then me and has done 10 posts!

If people join this site we expect them to post and because os all the spamming and recreation of topics Tama Talk is becoming very boring!

Does anyone agree? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, maybe yes. But people can't be 'forced' to post. Some people only do few postsm and manliy pm. But it is there choice. We can't foorce them to post. You don't go and say:

"Hey you! This is a forum sute! POST!"

And even if someone has only done 10 posts, It doesn't matter how many posts you do.. its about fun.

Well, maybe yes. But people can't be 'forced' to post. Some people only do few postsm and manliy pm. But it is there choice. We can't foorce them to post. You don't go and say: 

"Hey you! This is a forum sute! POST!"

And even if someone has only done 10 posts, It doesn't matter how many posts you do.. its about fun.
I wasn't saying that!

I was just expressing my oppinion!

First off, this is not pin worthy. It's just a members oppinion being expressed. :) .

So what you are saying is that TamaTalk is not active? Well, it is. It gets normally gets between 700 - 1500+ posts each day. That can't be not active.

Again, here is the issue of "post count". WHO CARES? No-one should. Oviously it is some sort of magic thing that is the most importaint thing on TamaTalk. It is quality over quantity. Not in reverse. People think it is. Sorry, but post count means nothing. Just because people don't post does not mean they do not enjoy TamaTalk. I am a member of some forums where I don't post much. I am more a lurker more than a poster. Some people read TamaTalk and not post. Some people register to use TamaChat!. Just because they do not post does not mean that they don't come.

And they might sign up here, not like it and never come back - so their account is left blank.

If you don't think TamaTalk is worth comming to, then don't come. Your just wasting your time. However, there are thousands of members who do enjoy comming - weather they post, lurk and don't post or just come for chat.

Not meaning to sound negitive, it's just the only way I can say what I mean to say

First off, this is not pin worthy. It's just a members oppinion being expressed. :) .
So what you are saying is that TamaTalk is not active? Well, it is. It gets normally gets between 700 - 1500+ posts each day. That can't be not active.

Again, here is the issue of "post count". WHO CARES? No-one should. Oviously it is some sort of magic thing that is the most importaint thing on TamaTalk. It is quality over quantity. Not in reverse. People think it is. Sorry, but post count means nothing. Just because people don't post does not mean they do not enjoy TamaTalk. I am a member of some forums where I don't post much. I am more a lurker more than a poster. Some people read TamaTalk and not post. Some people register to use TamaChat!. Just because they do not post does not mean that they don't come.

And they might sign up here, not like it and never come back - so their account is left blank.

If you don't think TamaTalk is worth comming to, then don't come. Your just wasting your time. However, there are thousands of members who do enjoy comming - weather they post, lurk and don't post or just come for chat.

Not meaning to sound negitive, it's just the only way I can say what I mean to say
I know you were just expressing your opinion, but know your making me look like an idiot!

That is not what i am saying, I am saying that people spam a lot and people keep recreating topics and it is really anoying!!!

I know about the post count not being important, but I am saying people make like 10 accounts here and don't use any of them and if they do, they just spam!!!!

I find it anoying and i don't like it!

THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING!!!!

No offence, just pointing out.

I know you were just expressing your opinion, but know your making me look like an idiot!That is not what i am saying, I am saying that people spam a lot and people keep recreating topics and it is really anoying!!!

I know about the post count not being important, but I am saying people make like 10 accounts here and don't use any of them and if they do, they just spam!!!!

I find it anoying and i don't like it!

THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING!!!!

No offence, just pointing out.
Sorry for making you look like an idiot....

Ohh, now I see where you are getting at. :eek: . So basically dubble posts of the same topics that we have already diccussed. Interesting point. I guess TamaTalk has some topics that are repeats... But it's not like a newbie would know that. And it's not like they are going to go back through the pages untill they find a topic that has already been created. (or search).

I guess it's us members who have been here longer and have seen loads of topics :D .

If you see a repeat topic of a topic that has recently been posted, you can use the report button or PM a Guide/Admin and we can take care of it. :)

I agree with u!

:eek: TAmatalk is my FAVE website... I go on it everyday!

;) :huh: :lol: :) :( :rolleyes: I might not seem 2 have LOT of posts,

but I PUT AT LEAST 1 A DAY!! cmon, ppl!

If ur gonna sign up, u might as well post somnething!

It would be sad 2 c tamatalk goin down! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back