Tama-Tama Log x]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

* Hikarii *

Reaction score
This is My Tama-Tama log x] Before I begin I'll show you what my tama looks like. ( Click here to see. However , I put a rubber protector ( feels nice on when you hold it because its sumshy and rubbery! ) I also put gems on it ( just a couple , i want to still feel the rubber! ). This all came in a " Tamagotchi decoration kit " that I bought too!

------------------

ok! This morning I woke up at 6:00 am , because I had to go to church. I didn't start it up until 8:00 am though.Once the cute little bouncy egg hatched , I saw that it was a girl! I named her Daisy. She needed attention , so I filled up her hungry hearts by giving her food and filled up 3 of her happy hearts with snacks. The last heart was reserved for a game. we played the oly game there was , CLIMB. I got 400 points for completing and winning the game. She made a poop so i cleaned it up . She also lost a hungry heart. I fed her sushi ^-^ I looked in the store and sawthat I had enough for a ham-hamburger. So I bought that to!

( this was all during church, it was on silent. ) I also donated several times to the king. An hour later , My tamagotchi evolved into a Tamatchi! I played "tug-of-war ", the new game ^^; I still play climb though. I didn't get mail for a long time. Then , finally , I got accepted into pre-school. Everytime I went , Daisy always ended off with one of those sun things. Until on the way home she messed up , or , I did x[ . I kept donating to the king and then .. I DONATED 5,000 GP! But I was disappointed I didn't get any prize x[ Maybe I'll get it in the mail. i though. But when the mail came again , it was just karma.

I went back and forth to school , and played the 2 games that I had. O stopped donating for a while >.> The store was all empty so I tricked the time to 1:59 , restocked , then changed it back to the normal time. I bought a Shovel and a donut . When I used the shovel , i got a snake x[ but luckily , no happy hearts were lost. My tama hasn't eaten the donut yet. I'm saving it. Now i'm about to enter some codes from this site ( shop codes , and slide/house password ). Thanks for those , Kileysmum .

i'll write more later! Thanks for reading my blog * looks at screen and sees poop * o.o xD my tama is actually sitting in front of my lap top screen. I like to keep and eye on it

Tama stats

Hungry : <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy : <3 <3 <3 <3

Training |\\ ___|

Skill :

social : 36

Gorgeous : 69

Spiritual : 32

stage : toddler

Name : Daisy

Weight : 15 lb

Gen. : 1

Username : * personal *

I bought a corn dog! I noticed that 1 happy heart was down , so I gave her the Donut I bought early.

By the way guys , you can post you know o__o I put alot of work into this , and no one is reading ! **'

12-30 - 07

More later !

Daisy went to school again. When she came back , she played in the play house for the first time! I was a little worried when she got dizzy and fell , but she came back up with that tricky expression on her face ( you know , the one when your connecting tamas and one tama gives the other tama poop when it was supposed to be a gift ) She seemed to like it.

She also played on the slide! Its fun watching her interact with items. Now we are about to go to Tamatown ( i'll tell you how that goes later )

2:43 pm

Continued :

I went to tama town and got 15,000 points! I donated it all to the king. i already had odnated 5,00 to him , so total = 20,000! he told me to go to Tama Town and see him. So I went. I GOT NOTHING! I WAS RIPPED OFF !!!!! -______- Never agian , never again ...

I' up set... Give me a moment please.

I had the Tamagotchi in front of my screen while I type and I happen to look at it and see two lines on the side, its eyes closed , and it moving back and forth. I knew it had to use the bathroom.I clicked the toilet icon and it went on a little ducky potty. I didn't get any training points though x[ oh well .. My tama was hungry do I fed it BBQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back