Tama-Testing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahkidude

Reaction score
I've hacked my tama so that I can fast-forward it, making progress go faster. Would anyone like to sign up for an experiment? Heres what to do:

Name

Theory

Why

Give it a shot.

ConneCTion

well someone said that to make a connection a connexion open it and scratch over the things that say jb1 and jb2.

ConneXion

when i tried on other people's tamas it didn't work but when i tried on mine (V.2) it did so it probably isn't true. my tamagotchi was an adult. i opened the back and scratched over something that said C. When i downloaded it it was wearing an oniontchi costume, the items that it played with were invisible and it used a mametchi to use the items but it was probably a glitch.

Well, what is it that you are trying to find out? I debugged my first tama over a year ago. April 1994. I did it to my TPlus. I have debugged everything I could sense. Actually, I had the first debugging instructions on my site. :blink:

Really though, what did you want to find out?

Well, what is it that you are trying to find out? I debugged my first tama over a year ago. April 1994. I did it to my TPlus. I have debugged everything I could sense. Actually, I had the first debugging instructions on my site. :blink:  

Really though, what did you want to find out?
That seems really cool! :blink:

Theroy: Oldies produce a secret charater

Can you mate two oldies and see if that is true thanks

Theroy: A teen and an Adult can mate to produce a fish character.

Can you see if that is true too. Thanks

Theroy: If you feed a baby to much food it has a adalt baby and the adalt eats the bottle please chaek for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back