Tama Therapy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

realspirit12

Reaction score
I also have a post in Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners.

What's the problem? Step right up and have your question answered. I a currently a tamagotchi expert. I can help YOU and YOUR q's. I could be anything about Tamagotchis.

Fill this out

NAME

TAMAGOTCHI NAME

VERSION

TAMGOTCHI AGE

WHAT IS THE CHARACTER OF TAMAGOTCHI

QUESTION

Luv,

Realspirit12

OK.

Well, its not exctly a character or tama problem, but juts a question. I will post it, not PM it.

Question: Does the battery life count while you are on paused mode?

Also, how come my Tama runs out of batteries SO quickly?

If your tamgotchi is on pause, it can save battery life. I had a tama since January, and it ran out of batteries in July

maybe its just a glitchy battery or maybe a fake battery! try buyin a new one from a good shop, and maybe it will work! :huh:

hope i helped! :D

Ok, I don;t know if you realize this but This topic now has been closed two times. I suggest you stop making a copy of it and move on. You can help by answering other people's questions in their topics, no need to make a new one :p

[SIZE=10pt]Please read the TamaTalk site rule about making topics like this very carefully: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3569[/SIZE]

It explains clearly why these topics are not allowed and why two other threads like this have been closed or deleted.

Please do not make any more topics offering help to answer any questions.

If you wish to help others there are plenty of questions being posted in the Help for New Tama Owners forum and this What Happened to My Tamagotchi? forum.

Any helpful replies you post answering other members questions will also clearly show how much you know about tamas and how kind you are to share your knowledge with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back