Tama-Tivity Kit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
We first found out about the Tama-Tivity kit when looking at the back of the Tama-Watchi packaging. These 2008 V5 accessories are already in stores, and we got our hands on one, and we have the scoop! The Tama-Tivity kit comes in three different flavors, Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi in the package is paint, jewels, stickers, and lanyard. With the kit you make a charm braclet by decorating the given charms and stringing them through the lanyard! This is a cool idea, and the Tama-Tivity kit is only $9.99! We also couldn't help to notice the package doesn't say Tamagotchi Connection but rather Tamagotchi!

*Pictures are available in Tama-Palace Blog*

I bought one of those Tamagotchi Activity kits yesterday. I used used one of the charms and the hook that came with it to decorate my tamagotchi's keychain.

Loooks cool I have something fun its a rare tama...but i threw it up in the air and it went boom :D no... but i still have the rest of it!! :rolleyes: anyway it was a PC rare thing it rocks!!but now i shall never throw it up in the air and make it go boom :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back