Tama Town has been updated!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatogirl

Reaction score
I'm sure those of us who have a v4 or v4.5 knows that Tamatown had a few things coming soon. Well now those features have been added and all cookies have been removed so you will have to wait for the page to load. Thanks to this improvement there are now more souvineers to collect, another movie to watch and who knows what else?

Well I guess you missed a few features in the recent Tama-Town update, along with a new movie Forest Patchi is now open at the Station. Forest Patchi is the final and third destination in the Station, Forest Patchi is designed after Kuchipatchi a Tamagotchi known for loving the forest and everything green. Forest Patchi offers two new places to go such as a "Social Work Building", and a "Gym", in the "Social Work Building" there is Tama Basketball (haven't we seen this before?) and in the gym there are two souvniers such as a Treadmill and a Dumbbells. Tama-Town now features all new V4.5 characters floating around, so through out Tama-Town you will see alot of new characters that may look familiar! :)

Tamatown has updated once again! :) Now, you can Visit the Hospital and play the waiting room game just like in the Japanese Tamatown, and you can also play a new Puzzle game in the pre-school.

tamatown did get updated the hospital the arcade has new games and i forgot the other thing thats new

Do you think it's way better than version3!? ;) There's alot more things to do at v4&4.5 tamatown. :DPlus you can go to the bank and kepp mametchi,memetchi,&kuchipatchi awake at the meeting! :eek: The arcade has a new game, darts!!!!! It's not that hard playing! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, at last an update! *happy* :angry: :) :)

I have been waiting for such things as the station for so long :) I will try it out tomorrow, when my gotchis wake up *excited*

wow, at last an update! *happy* :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: I have been waiting for such things as the station for so long :) I will try it out tomorrow, when my gotchis wake up *excited*
yeah, they finally have some more things to do.It was fun but it's funner now because of the new things to do.I'm excited too!

Yes it IS open... I went there today but there 'may' be a glitch in the game where you earn the stamp. I played it 7 times and not once did I miss a stamp for one of the Tama's and still I kept getting try again... I'm gonna try again later and hope for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back