Tama Town parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a glitch. :/
Contact Bandai (Or whoever runs TamaTown) and inform them of the glitch.
A glitch? Hm... Must be pretty common then, because I got this aswell.

Was it like this? Click here. If so, it happens to me all the time. I'm not quite sure why, though...

That was what happened the first time I went to see my parents. However, on the second time, they were there. Maybe that's supposed to happen on the first time? I really don't know.

It's nothing to worry about. If it's not the first time, then it could be a glitch.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

:) hahahahh!! mine too!!

But i was quite consoled when I saw my tama's parent(Mametchi) photo on the wall LOL!! :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
i went on youtbue once and a person showed there password so i signed into there acounnt

d i wen to see there parents i thought the couch was talking but after a while the tamgotchi poked there head from behind the couch :mellow:

so maybe they are hiding

i went on youtbue once and a person showed there password so i signed into there acounntd i wen to see there parents i thought the couch was talking but after a while the tamgotchi poked there head from behind the couch :D

so maybe they are hiding
Yes, a Tamagotchi always pokes it's head out. For me, it's Oniontchi. However, my parent wasn't an Oniontchi, therefore it can't be my parent...

It's a mystery...

i think it happens when u dont visit for a while. anyway the first time i remembered to visit them, it was already a couch
Hm... Maybe that does happen when you don't visit for a while. It's possible.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I think you should only wait a little more. I just tried this about 10 minutes ago (on one of my v3s) and at first it was the coach talking to me as well, but I waited a little, and suddenly Megatchi appeared, who is the father - so everything was all right in the end :D

I tried this a couple of minutes ago- If you wait for a while there should be a tamagotchi come out from behind the drawers, next to the chair.

If it doesn;t come out try scrolling over it. :D

Yes, a Tamagotchi always pokes it's head out. For me, it's Oniontchi. However, my parent wasn't an Oniontchi, therefore it can't be my parent...
It's a mystery...

Hm... Maybe that does happen when you don't visit for a while. It's possible.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
Yeah thats what i was thinking because my parent wasnt an onionchi

Oh, it ws an oiniontchi for me too! o____o

loggged on to another account and hought that was the parent, I wonder what's going on- do you think it could be a glitch from bandai?

Oh, it ws an oiniontchi for me too! o____o
loggged on to another account and hought that was the parent, I wonder what's going on- do you think it could be a glitch from bandai?
Must be Oniontchi for everyone... Well we can cross the parents hiding behind the sofa off the list. :)

I think it could be a glitch, but then again I am still thinking that this happens on the first time. That's what it's always like for me, is it the same for anyone else?

If this is a glitch, BanDai would've probably noticed it already. Maybe not, though.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

It always happens to me. I think Bandai couldn't be bothered putting the previous tama. I don't think it's a glitch. Same with the grandparents, maybe it's one of the oldies but I still don't think it's a glitch

;) i donno mabey there not home when you went and they owned a talking couch? serch me if i know any more info :D

:D :D :ph34r: :lol: :D B) B) B) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

mlgp

the parent is hiding behind the couch, I know because it happened to me once but then in 5 minutes my Ponytchi parent popped out from behind the couch.

Con clusion: it is completely normal :) ;) :huh: :mametchi:

Well, the couch talking is kind of funny, I gotta admit! :) :D :D But just leave it alone for a little while and see what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back