TAMA TOWN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamitchi123

Reaction score
I JUST FOUND A GLITCH IN TAMA TOWN IT WORKS A FOUND IT OUT BY MY SELF IF YOU KNOW THE TAMAGOTCHI PIZZA CHEAT WELL DO THE CHEAT AND THEN WHEN YOU FINISHED DOING THE PIZZA CHEAT GO TO THE HAMBURGER GAME AND THE TIME WILL GO FAST AND WHEN YOUR FINISHED WHIT THE HAMBURGER THE BREED FALLS OF FROME THE HAMBUREGER FROM THE TOP AND DROP THE FOOD AND THEN MAMETCHI WILL BE SAD AND YOU CHOULD CUNTROL HIM IS THAT COOL ANAD WIERD B) :angry:

I JUST FOUND A GLITCH IN TAMA TOWN IT WORKS A FOUND IT OUT BY MY SELF IF YOU KNOW THE TAMAGOTCHI PIZZA CHEAT WELL DO THE CHEAT AND THEN WHEN YOU FINISHED DOING THE PIZZA CHEAT GO TO THE HAMBURGER GAME AND THE TIME WILL GO FAST AND WHEN YOUR FINISHED WHIT THE HAMBURGER THE BREED FALLS OF FROME THE HAMBUREGER FROM THE TOP AND DROP THE FOOD AND THEN MAMETCHI WILL BE SAD AND YOU CHOULD CUNTROL HIM IS THAT COOL ANAD WIERD B) :angry:
what could u pay attention to what u r typing then look over it before u post it lol please tell me what u mean!?!?! sorry if i dont understand!

what could u pay attention to what u r typing then look over it before u post it lol please tell me what u mean!?!?! sorry if i dont understand!
I think mamitchi123 means that u get to control mametchi when u do the 'pizza' cheat ( which i don't even know ) and then go to the hamburger game and the time will go faster and when ur finished with the hamburger .. bread falls of from the hamburger from the top and drop the food then mametchi will be sad .. so then u get to control him....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think mamitchi123 means that u get to control mametchi when u do the 'pizza' cheat ( which i don't even know ) and then go to the hamburger game and the time will go faster and when ur finished with the hamburger .. bread falls of from the hamburger from the top and drop the food then mametchi will be sad .. so then u get to control him....
i know the pizza cheat. it's a little hard to explain but... first you play the hamburgrer game then kuchipatchi flips it, exit then go to the pizza game and get over 3 pizza and then you get 300 pts a lot of times

i know the pizza cheat. it's a little hard to explain but... first you play the hamburgrer game then kuchipatchi flips it, exit then go to the pizza game and get over 3 pizza and then you get 300 pts a lot of times
I am so sorry if i sound stupid but what version is this? 9i have never heard of a hamburger game!! sorry if im stupid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back