Tama Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirlchi

Reaction score
I need Help! I cannot get into TamaTown, Someone told me you cant get in cuz it was being worked on....I dont know though....I have Flashplayer and everything, And i click on the "enter Tama Town " button, and it just send me right back to the same page. This is so retarded, Is it just my computer??? Help if you can! ;)

it probably is just your computer, I went on just this morning...maybe you dont have the right kind of flash player.

Thats what I thought, And you know how it says "download flash player" right under TamaTown? Well I did it I downloaded it and everything....I want to go on so bad. ;)

Thats what I thought, And you know how it says "download flash player" right under TamaTown? Well I did it I downloaded it and everything....I want to go on so bad. B)
that's really, bad cuzif you have a v3 and want to use tamatown you shold be able to do that. :( i really hope it will fix soon for you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back