tama tragities

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! 9 pages, do you want to hear my tama tragity? WEll one day at school my beloved tama diedbeacause i didnt pause and i left it in my lunch box for an hour. :blink: I was so mad :D and sad :( when i found it dead. *cry*

Buy! I am gonna get off the site now. everyone have a nice day! I might come back later so dont miss me! :blink:

I'm back. Sorry I was away. I'm in UK, and my mum is a doctor so she is out all the time so I had to go to my friend's house.

Yep, you mentioned that you and Forman are BFFs!

Bye for now... I'll still be hanging about!

awww... with my first tamagotchi version three i was running across the road and it fell out of my pocket. it started leaking black liquid. - now i carry all my working tamas on a clip. i also got another tamagotchi that looked like the one that broke.

-a tear shed for those lost.

P.s. -the only way you can change your name is by making a new account. another side account i have is ghostbuster.

awww... with my first tamagotchi version three i was running across the road and it fell out of my pocket. it started leaking black liquid. - now i carry all my working tamas on a clip. i also got another tamagotchi that looked like the one that broke.
-a tear shed for those lost.
Pretty sad. My tamagotchi fell out of my pocket too and I nearly lost it, but luckily it was on a chair... and safely asleep!

hello everyone, it me Mamitchi465! :lol: So 10 pages of tama tragities., Wow! :blink: anywho I just wanted to say hello and I'm terribly sorry for all tragities. My tama is fast asleep. She is an oldie. But loves to stay healthy. My other one is still up but soon he will be asleep. That tama hates to exersise but I'm teaching it why its important to stay healthy. tootles! :wub:

*Mamitchi465* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back