Tama Troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats Your Problem??

• Connecting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Games

• TAMATOWN

• Items ???

• Glitches (Not Supposed To Happen)

• Characters (All The Same)

• The Buttons!!! A B or C ???

• Passwords

• Care - What Does My tamagotchi Want!?!

• X - * My tamagotchi Is Perfect * - X

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten3c3

Reaction score
Select Your Issue And Post A Reply Telling About Your Problem Cuz I Know Everything Lol (I Got 13 tamagotchis!!!!) V.1-5 * V.2-7 * V.3-2 (And Growning)

Well If anybody does need any help, you can PM me anytime :( i'll help you as much as I can. I just wanted to say that, in case anybody needed my help :(

.:::~*StrawberryStarfruit94*~:::.

Hi,

Im having trouble with my tama I always get bad characters and i would like a mametchi or a mimichi or maybey even a kupatchi! Is there certain things you need to feed your tama? Is there a certain way your feed it i would like to know anything and everything you can tell me! I really want a good character!

-Tayz

I can answer that to catwomen_2525! If you want to have a mametchi you have to be on a odd number generation. You also have to fill up all of the training bars, an doyu must never let more than one heart drop or else your chance of getting mametchi will be less likely. If you want to get a mimitchi you have to be on a even number generation and the rest is the same as getting a mametchi. But I'm not quite sure on how to get kutchipatchi. :) :lol:

As nice as this topic is, it's just too wide opened a topic. We need the topics to be more specific than this topic which covers too wide a variety of bases.

Sorry

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back