Tama TV show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wish a kids TV show channel made a Tamagotchi show in the 90's (or rite now)?

• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Hmmmmmmmmmm....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but have you heard of hamtaro i have thier gameboy game but thier show is stupid :furawatchi:

i'd like nickelodeon to do that. please also include when replying what channel(s) you think it should be on.
Does anyone have a clip of the tamagotchi show? I have never heard of it, actually I did, but I have never seen the show.

Does anyone have a clip of the tamagotchi show? I have never heard of it, actually I did, but I have never seen the show.
there is no show- just a commercial. I don't think there should be a tamagotchi show, It would kinda be retarted. Not saying tamagotchis are retarted. TAMAGOTCHIS R AWESOME

It should be on Cartoonnetwork!!!! Lots more kids Wacht that channel than anyother!!!!!! :rolleyes:

There was a Tamagotchi movie, I don't know how old it is exactly, but i'm sure it was based on the 96-97 ones. I heard it was pretty horrible though...

I like the idea of having a tamagotchi show. I think it would be pretty interesting to see the Tamagotchis actually talk instead of beep at each other. :wub: :angry:

lets stick to the wonderful TAMATALES!

I don't know about on Nickolodeon, I think it would be better on PBS instead, more kids would watch it and buy the tamagotchis!! :furawatchi:
yeah, and some people don't have cable.

Definitely not. Oh man, if they made a Tamagotchi show it would be extremely corny. Whenever Japan takes something good and turns it into an anime, it comes out pretty horrid (example IMO: Kirby Right Back Atcha!)

n_n Thanks for the tamatales comment.

^ Okay well sometimes it works out good but usually it's corny. Like every anime on WB11 and fox on saturday morning are just HORRIBLE.

All of the good animes are on Adult Swim (late on cartoon network).

actually they had a cartoon series of tamagotchi on a vhs tape titled:tamaotchi video adventures. here is a link to a review.www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0894

Most of the time anime that comes to america is great............ untill 4kids get's ahold of it. >[]< they ruined tokyo mew mew, one piece, yugioh, shaman king, XDX AND MUCH MORE!!! TDT;

o.o; yah... just saying...... XD but ah..... I think a tamagotchi show would suck.... and then people who have tamagotchi's would be all "....... * intense stare* .... omg.... ever crappy..." XDX and all the tamagotchi lovers from all around the world circle around the guy who made the crappy show's house.... and we'd be all " GET OUT OF YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" and he'd be all " omg.... the mob.... it's terrible!!!!!!" XD then we rip him to shreds.

:D in other words.... I don't think it's a great idea.

They should just make a whole tamagotchi channel with tv shows, ads and stuff... although that would get redundant pretty quick. lol!

sorry to bump this up

I think there SHOULD be a tama show called "The TamaTales" on Cartoon network.It should be rated G so my class could watch it.Im PM'ing admin to see if he could get Bandi to agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back