Tama Tv!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaWendy234

Reaction score
I had a dream that Bandai made a TV show called Big Video Gamer. The founder of Bandai was the producer and then 4 kids that were big fans of Bandai but had different personality's were the judges. They held auditions to be on the show and one of the peoples was a guy named Herald that made an Emogotchi. It did the same thing as a tama but is was an emo mini person and he was working on making the next version connectable to the tama. *He made it through, he also gave each of us an emo to keepm they are really cool* Like 50 other people passed and the first challenged the judge that was 'gotchi collector' introduced them to the challenge. The challenge was that there was a pile of old Bandai games without labels of the front, but on the back a peice of tape that said what the game was. They had to grab a tape and design a label with their supplies and pictures of things the games were on a table. The contestants had 1 hour to do this and then show it to the judges. 25 passed and the first name the 'gotchi collector' called was Herald. Behind the 'gotchi collecter' was a box or the sketches and games the people made. The person calling who made it held up their game/sketch and said their name.

*good idea? should I send it to Bandai? PM me or reply*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back