Tama Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um, sorry, i can't tell what is going on! oh well...

do you know how to get a love potion when there are none in the shop? i've heard a code to get one but it doesn't work!!

if anyone could help, i'd be sooo happy. :)

they did look like twins thats wierd if it happens to mine ill laughf

LOL!!! :rolleyes:

when ur tama dies if u put in a certain code u can have 2 3 or 5 eggs. i tried but i think i messed up. i cant find the codes but when i do i'll post them here. :rolleyes:

im getting a tamagotchi v4 for my b day how do u make twins on a v4 :) B)

OK, a very weird glitch happened on my Version 3 tamagotchi, and one of the things that happened was my pipotchi turned into a baby!!! She had a baby at that point, so it looked like twins! The "baby" could do all the things that an adult tamagotchi can usually do, like play sprint and use the items!Anyway, enough blabbing, time for a video: click to see GLITCH TWINS!!! The clicking noise was me playing with a pen- hehe!

OK, just incase anyone was interseted!

~Rey Mysterio~ :)
ME I GOT THE SAME V3!!

SO HAS A GIRL AT MY SCHOOL!

Maybe one was a parent, the other a baby????
Yeh she knows but the glitch is the teen tama went adult but looked like baby. At the same time it had a baby. So it looks like twins. She just thought we would like to know.

Yeah, I know it's blurry, I couldn't get a very clear image, but if you look closely, you will see two babies, a boy and a girl! Sorry about the image being blurry!~Rey Mysterio~ ^_^
yeah it was blurry so i cant rly tell :( :( :( :( :D :huh: :(

furawatchi: :huh: :( wich is the best tamagotchi or best friends :D

sexy!!!!!!!!boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back