Tama Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D thats so cool they kinda look like memechi's :D i will tell u that i hav seen som cool things but this is the best pm me and add me to ur friends so we can talk about it. :huh:

:D brebreq :D

Chocosilver

Posted: Jan 3 2007, 08:44 PM

Erm... It looks like they're just two connecting with the "VISIT" option.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if they were visiting one would be on the top and one would be on the

bottom and the present would appear underneath the one above.

:D cool! i've gotten gel before! i 4get how though :(

please tell how you did it!

OK, a very weird glitch happened on my Version 3 tamagotchi, and one of the things that happened was my pipotchi turned into a baby!!! She had a baby at that point, so it looked like twins! The "baby" could do all the things that an adult tamagotchi can usually do, like play sprint and use the items!Anyway, enough blabbing, time for a video: click to see GLITCH TWINS!!! The clicking noise was me playing with a pen- hehe!

OK, just incase anyone was interseted!

~Rey Mysterio~ <_<
all miths dream of blurry photographic evidence

and those apear to be conected

OMG!!!! that is soo cool!!!!!!!! i can never forget this!!!! it's just too cool!!! lol wOOT xD

That is AWESOME!! :) :huh: :) :angry: :) :p

Only prob is that in the video it looked like 2 babies fighting each other lol :) :lol:

Look I don't think he would fake it because

1. Mabey there is a twin GLITCH

2. I know he is not lying because look at his karma :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your letter said to pm you for a friend, and im new so have no idea how to pm or anything please help me.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Look I don't think  he would fake it because
1. Mabey there is a twin GLITCH

2. I know he is not lying because look at his karma :rolleyes:
You're correct about the glitch- it was a glitch. :(

Sorry it's a bit blurry, so I can't tell for sure, but it seems the two characters aren't the same, so why would you call them "twins"?
because they're the same type of baby.

But the difference is one's a girl, (white) and one's a boy. (black)

EDIT: That looks pretty cool. I thought I was sending a PM when I first wrote this... xD

p.s please note she is 4 years old and they died after 2 hours :( :D :D :ph34r: :lol: poor little babys!
Hrm...I think you are on the wrong track....

1) Babies only stay for 1 hour!!!

AND

2) Babies CAN'T die!!!

something like that happened to my tamagotchi too. My tama was a toddler and it's batteries were going low,so I did the reset button then pressed download and it came back as an adult. It went to bed right after though. When it woke up it ws a toddler again. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back