TAMA V.4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any Body Got Any Info On The Tama V.4?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes And Ill Reply And Tell You ALL About It!

• Sorry There Is No Tama V.4

• Yeah Its Comin...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CANT WAIT!!! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ONE!!

I Luv Tamas So Much But Ive Been Having Troubles like short term memory and stuff (Dont Ask Please V_V') So I Accedentaly Lost my tamagotchi in WALMART So I went searching for it for 15 minutes and I FOUND IT!!!

OK BE LOOKING FOR MY NEW POLL "HOW BAD DO U WANT A V.4!!"

Thnx And I Luv U Guys! :angry:

yes i heard it is coming january 1st 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :eek: :kuribotchi: :lol:

i heard it's coming out in july but if not it might be coming out in next december

and it is not fake and it is going to be the best on yet

it's saposed to have like a miny mall in the tama and lots of cool stuff.....

MONI :lol:

By the information given to me on wikipedia it seems that little is known about it until it gets closer to its release date which will be January 2007!

Sorry but it looks like we have to wait awhile! :lol:

:) Itachi :(

Nope! Its as true as true can be!! :)
Don't get your hopes up, though. That still might just be a rumor.

Anyway, judging by the V4 release date, it looks like the Sellection Contest was for the V4 after all. I just hope this doesn't mean that there will only be one shell for it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back